Author Topic: The Nuclear Theory You Never Knew Was Nonsense  (Read 178 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Nuclear Theory You Never Knew Was Nonsense
« on: June 13, 2023, 01:52:19 pm »
June 13, 2023
The Nuclear Theory You Never Knew Was Nonsense
By John Dale Dunn

Steve Milloy, long-time editor and founder of JunkScience.com, announced an explosive exposé this month in an extended article.  Government and private scientists in radiation safety have been attempting to cover up a pattern of misconduct and hijack the Health Physics Society, a professional organization of radiation safety experts and officials, to take down the society's series of twenty-two videos featuring Dr. Ed Calabrese, which exposes a longtime scam in radiation safety matters.

The issue is Linear No Threshold Toxicology — LNT for short, also called the "one hit" theory of toxic radiation genetic mutation.  These bad actors have also conspired to censor and silence Calabrese, a prominent toxicologist and the subject of the video series, who did the investigation that exposed the lies used to promote LNT during the '40s and '50s by the influential Hermann Muller, awarded the 1946 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for what Calabrese has demonstrated is a pack of lies, creating the LNT scam that is with us today.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/06/the_nuclear_theory_you_never_knew_was_nonsense.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: The Nuclear Theory You Never Knew Was Nonsense
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2023, 03:31:45 pm »
 ////00000////

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

Re: The Nuclear Theory You Never Knew Was Nonsense
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2023, 03:46:08 pm »
Chernobyl demonstrates that LNT is false.