Author Topic: Woke Los Angeles DA punishing colleagues who criticize him with ‘weaponized’ panel  (Read 200 times)

Offline Kamaji

Woke Los Angeles DA punishing colleagues who criticize him with ‘weaponized’ panel: sources

By Marjorie Hernandez
June 13, 2023

Under-fire Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón has “weaponized” a special panel to suspend and punish anyone who speaks out against his policies, two prosecutors alleged to The Post.

Deputy District Attorney Shea Sanna said he has been falsely accused of racism and given a 10-day suspension after a complaint was recently made against him over his description of a 2021 altercation involving a group of men who viciously beat an individual.

“They are doing this to tarnish my reputation by calling me a racist, which is despicable,” Shea said. “The defense attorney claimed her client wasn’t culpable, but I said, ‘It was like a pack of hyenas on National Geographic … every time the victim turned his back, someone in the group attacked, dragged him away and they beat and robbed him.’

“Everyone involved in the case, including the victim, is black. They changed the context of my statement to make it look like I am racist, which I am not.”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/06/13/woke-da-george-gascon-using-special-panel-to-oust-critics-sources/

Offline Kamaji

Such a typical leftist/lib tactic.

When will the fig leaves be dispensed with, and political commissars, eo nomine, be appointed?