Author Topic: Jill Biden says ‘it’s a little shocking’ many Republicans support Trump after indictment  (Read 978 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden says ‘it’s a little shocking’ many Republicans support Trump after indictment

By DARLENE SUPERVILLE and MICHELLE L. PRICE 15 minutes ago

NEW YORK (AP) — Jill Biden in her first solo outing of the 2024 campaign said Monday it was “a little shocking” that a sizeable number of Republicans are still thinking of voting for Donald Trump even after his federal indictment, a subject that her husband has tried to avoid speaking about.

She told Democratic donors that the 2024 election presents a choice between what she described as the “strong, steady leadership” of President Joe Biden and the “chaos and corruption, hatred and division” of “MAGA Republicans.”

The first lady, speaking to a small group of Democrats in an apartment on Manhattan’s Upper East Side, said she was surprised to see a headline before her flight landed that described a majority of Republicans in a poll saying they were still planning to vote for Trump, who is set to appear in a Florida court on Tuesday.

“They don’t care about the indictment. So that’s a little shocking, I think,” she said.

more
https://apnews.com/article/jill-biden-fundraiser-2024-california-new-york-258fb8b510e33ede5f81c2a577f17fa9
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
It is a bit disconcerting. However, not nearly as shocking as you (Dr Jill) schlepping that dementia-laden husband around the White House and pretending he’s actually cognizant. That’s downright baffling.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Kamaji

Dear "Dr." Jill:  Don't be such a condescending little bitch.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Jill Biden says ‘it’s a little shocking’ many Republicans support Trump after indictment

@mystery-ak

She is probably right because she IS a doctor,and doctors are smarter than the rest of us,right? </S>
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

By DARLENE SUPERVILLE and MICHELLE L. PRICE 15 minutes ago

NEW YORK (AP) — Jill Biden in her first solo outing of the 2024 campaign said Monday it was “a little shocking” that a sizeable number of Republicans are still thinking of voting for Donald Trump even after his federal indictment, a subject that her husband has tried to avoid speaking about.

She told Democratic donors that the 2024 election presents a choice between what she described as the “strong, steady leadership” of President Joe Biden and the “chaos and corruption, hatred and division” of “MAGA Republicans.”

The first lady, speaking to a small group of Democrats in an apartment on Manhattan’s Upper East Side, said she was surprised to see a headline before her flight landed that described a majority of Republicans in a poll saying they were still planning to vote for Trump, who is set to appear in a Florida court on Tuesday.

“They don’t care about the indictment. So that’s a little shocking, I think,” she said.

more
https://apnews.com/article/jill-biden-fundraiser-2024-california-new-york-258fb8b510e33ede5f81c2a577f17fa9

@mystery-ak

That right THERE is some funny "Biden",I don't care who  you are!

Offline PeteS in CA

Gee, after watching nearly 8 years of Dems' Gotcha-Trumps turn out to be lies, deceptions, an hype, many Rs don't believe the Dems' current Gotcha-Trump? Who'd athunk it?

Is "Dr. Jill" that stooopid?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

Gee, after watching nearly 8 years of Dems' Gotcha-Trumps turn out to be lies, deceptions, an hype, many Rs don't believe the Dems' current Gotcha-Trump? Who'd athunk it?

Is "Dr. Jill" that stooopid?

I assume that last was a rhetorical question?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

No it's not.  People are pissed.  DC doesn't care to find out why.  DC just wants to keep the Swamp Party going while much of the country is withering on the vine.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
 :pondering: I find it much more shocking how many democrats continue to support a dementia addled criminal AKA The Big Guy who is actually guilty of bribery, accepting bribes, mishandling top secret documents that he had no right to posses and the destruction of the American way of life. Okay that was a lie, I'm not shocked at all by what the democrats do, deeply saddened, extremely angered, but not shocked **nononono*
« Last Edit: June 13, 2023, 03:20:54 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Kamaji

:pondering: I find it much more shocking how many democrats continue to support a dementia addled criminal AKA The Big Guy.

:thumbsup:

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I find it absolutely shocking that Mama Jill continues to allow her obviously demented husband to be on display.  Shame on her!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mountaineer

It's a LOT shocking that this country is being run by Soros flunkies. Biden is a tool, as is his nitwit wife.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Jill Biden says ‘it’s a little shocking’ many Republicans support Trump after indictment"

What I find MORE "shocking" is the number of RINOs of the right (including members of this forum) who cannot recognize a political prosecution when they see one.

But not to worry, fellow Comrade Briefers.
You're going to learn more about such things in the days to come.

A LOT more...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"Jill Biden says ‘it’s a little shocking’ many Republicans support Trump after indictment"

What I find MORE "shocking" is the number of RINOs of the right (including members of this forum) who cannot recognize a political prosecution when they see one.

They can,but they don't want to  because they are jealous of the rich,and "Rude Orange Man" is rich.

But not to worry, fellow Comrade Briefers.
You're going to learn more about such things in the days to come.

Maybe. I think more than a few of them are incapable of learning anything that conflicts with their jealousies and their envy.

A LOT more...

Online roamer_1

*YAWN*

You can indict a ham sammich.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
She should wonder what people see in her and Brandon....
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She should wonder what people see in her and Brandon....

@Sighlass

THAT is never going to happen.

She wonders why everyone doesn't love them.

After all,how bright CAN she be if she married Slow Joe?

Offline PeteS in CA

@Sighlass

THAT is never going to happen.

She wonders why everyone doesn't love them.

After all,how bright CAN she be if she married Slow Joe?

At the time she met and married Joe Biden, her then-husband was a successful bar owner, while Biden was an up-and-coming politician. She bet Biden would become an E-ticket ride (the Biden narrative is that she met Biden after she separated from her husband, but there is contrary evidence).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
At the time she met and married Joe Biden, her then-husband was a successful bar owner, while Biden was an up-and-coming politician. She bet Biden would become an E-ticket ride (the Biden narrative is that she met Biden after she separated from her husband, but there is contrary evidence).

Speaking of that, it's convenient Shortbus Joe's previous wife kicked the bucket when she did.  Joe and Jill, a marriage spawned in Hell.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: