Author Topic: Protesters with Nazi flags seen outside Disney World: ‘Absolutely disgusting’  (Read 621 times)

Offline Kamaji

Protesters with Nazi flags seen outside Disney World: ‘Absolutely disgusting’

By Ariel Zilber
June 12, 2023

A Florida state legislator posted video and images on her social media showing several individuals waving Nazi flags and banners with fascist symbols outside Walt Disney World in Orlando.

Anna Eskamani, who represents parts of the Orlando region in the Florida House of Representatives, posted brief clips on Saturday showing the shocking display from Friday, calling it “absolutely disgusting.”

Shannon Watts, an anti-gun activist, also posted an image which appeared to show the same group of protesters holding up homophobic signs.

Nearby was a banner touting the presidential campaign of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis.

“Two dozen white supremacists are outside the main Disney World entrance in Orlando right now, marching with signs featuring Gov DeSantis’s face, swastikas, the n-word and homophobic slurs,” Watts tweeted.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/06/12/protesters-with-nazi-flags-seen-outside-disney-world/

Offline Kamaji

I'll wager good money it's an antifa-based false-flag operation.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Or a Roger Stone dirty trick?

Offline Kamaji

There is that possibility, too.

Online mountaineer

Or an FBI production. Same thing, pretty much.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

And that makes a third possibility.

Offline libertybele

Indeed.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The fact that she immediately blames the GOP tells me right there that it's false flag.
The Republic is lost.

Online roamer_1

Disney is cratering. It's summertime and they are running specials to get people to come to their theme parks... And they still ain't coming. Their movies are cratering. Their streaming actually destroyed their old reliable movies that were once widely distributed...

And they have a bangin big deal in arbitration to buy out Comcast from Hulu by the end of the year... Billions that they are unlikely to have.

Maybe it's different in FL... But I know the Aryans up in here. There ain't many.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Kamaji

NOT something I would bet against,regardless of the odds offered.

BTW,just how freaking ironic is it that the only thing lower than a Neo-Nazi is a Neo-Soviet,their brothers in spirit?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

That was MY automatic pick,right off the bat. Never even  considered anyone else.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Disney is cratering. It's summertime and they are running specials to get people to come to their theme parks... And they still ain't coming. Their movies are cratering. Their streaming actually destroyed their old reliable movies that were once widely distributed...

And they have a bangin big deal in arbitration to buy out Comcast from Hulu by the end of the year... Billions that they are unlikely to have.

Maybe it's different in FL... But I know the Aryans up in here. There ain't many.

@roamer_1

That's because there are so few of these cretins because they starve to death or play in traffic.

Just HOW freaking stoopid do you have to be to become a US Nazi or US Communist UNLESS you start out in a leadership role so YOU are the one that gets to steal all the money?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

More like a Saul Alinsky dirty trick.  Someone asked him how he should protest a Republican campaign event, and Saul told him he should dress up as KKK and hold a sign favoring the Republican.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

More like a Saul Alinsky dirty trick.  Someone asked him how he should protest a Republican campaign event, and Saul told him he should dress up as KKK and hold a sign favoring the Republican.

:yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Other than Fascist synbols, what other symbols would there be on a Nazi flag?  A pretzel?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
////00000////

Other than Fascist synbols, what other symbols would there be on a Nazi flag?  A pretzel?

:happyhappy:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: