Author Topic: Trump blasts Oklahoma governor over DeSantis endorsement  (Read 964 times)

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Trump blasts Oklahoma governor over DeSantis endorsement
« on: June 12, 2023, 04:26:00 pm »
Right on queue...!

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4045600-trump-blasts-oklahoma-governor-over-desantis-endorsement/

Former President Trump hit Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt (R) over his endorsement of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’s (R) 2024 bid Monday after the two governors campaigned together over the weekend.

“Governor Kevin Stitt of Oklahoma, who I didn’t know very well, called me before his last election to say he was in BIG trouble and very much needed my Endorsement. I LOVE Oklahoma & won 77 out of 77 Counties, something that never happened before,” the former president said on his social media platform Truth Social.

“Ronald Reagan was next with 56. Anyway, I gave him my endorsement, he immediately went way up, and won. Now, despite the fact that DeSanctimonious is losing to Biden, & me, Stitt just endorsed him. Wow! He disliked ‘the Indians’ & my great Senate pick!” the former president continued, appearing to reference Stitt’s working relationship with Indigenous tribes within the state.

Stitt himself is a member of the Cherokee Nation.

Former President George W. Bush won every county in Oklahoma in 2004 and Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) also won all 77 counties when he ran for president in 2012.

Trump’s remarks follow DeSantis’s visit to the state Saturday when he formally received Stitt’s endorsement.

EXCERPT
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Kamaji

Re: Trump blasts Oklahoma governor over DeSantis endorsement
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2023, 04:28:33 pm »
Here we go again, again.

:facepalm2:

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2023, 04:36:47 pm »
There’s nothing like a good PR campaign on the eve of your trial. 

Offline Idiot

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2023, 05:09:42 pm »
I try and try to like Trump, but then this crap AGAIN.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2023, 06:12:22 pm »
Ron DeSantis and most other candidates don't throw every politician that doesn’t endorse them under the bus like Trump does.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2023, 06:52:53 pm »
So he's pissing off both Okies AND Native Americans... It's a twofer ! Woo!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2023, 06:59:03 pm »
I try and try to like Trump, but then this crap AGAIN.

Your posting history proves otherwise.  happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2023, 07:06:24 pm »
Ron DeSantis and most other candidates don't throw every politician that doesn’t endorse them under the bus like Trump does.

DeSantis has lost count.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2023, 07:59:17 pm »
DeSantis has lost count.
Itemize them for us, please.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2023, 08:02:15 pm »
At the rate things are going for Trump and all the charges he is facing, he would be wise to treat DeSantis kindly.  DeSantis just might decide to pardon Trump.  Trump is making a huge mistake going after a conservative. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2023, 08:47:47 pm »
At the rate things are going for Trump and all the charges he is facing, he would be wise to treat DeSantis kindly.  DeSantis just might decide to pardon Trump.  Trump is making a huge mistake going after a conservative.

This threat is straight out of the communist playbook @libertybele   On what do you base your "conservatism"?

« Last Edit: June 12, 2023, 08:50:56 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2023, 08:51:49 pm »
Itemize them for us, please.

Take your nap, please.

Offline corbe

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2023, 09:00:30 pm »
   @Texas Robin kept me up all night so I just woke up from my NAP @Right_in_Virginia and I also know that DeSantis doesn't throw Political Allies 'under the bus'.  That's why he's gotten so much done in Florida.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online roamer_1

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2023, 11:01:50 pm »
   @Texas Robin kept me up all night so I just woke up from my NAP

How many little blue pills = 'All Night', @corbe ?

Asking for a friend...

Offline Idiot

« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2023, 11:11:02 pm »
Your posting history proves otherwise.  happy77
I voted for him buddy.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2023, 11:11:20 pm »
How many little blue pills = 'All Night', @corbe ?

Asking for a friend...

:rolling:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online roamer_1

Offline corbe

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2023, 11:17:38 pm »
   150MG
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online roamer_1

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2023, 01:52:47 am »
Former President George W. Bush won every county in Oklahoma in 2004 and Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) also won all 77 counties when he ran for president in 2012.

Bush,  McCain, and Romney all got a higher percentage of the Oklahoma vote than did Trump in either election.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2023, 01:54:48 am »

@mountaineer

No mystery,there. They are all political pros,and backstabbing is just "another day at work" for them. Hell,it's even a part of their success stories.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2023, 03:13:09 am »
Take your nap, please.
Puhleeze you make up crap and then hide behind, I suppose in your mind, witty comments. Just like your hero you say a bunch of bulloney.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2023, 03:16:29 am »
   @Texas Robin kept me up all night so I just woke up from my NAP @Right_in_Virginia and I also know that DeSantis doesn't throw Political Allies 'under the bus'.  That's why he's gotten so much done in Florida.

:thumbsup:

Offline corbe

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2023, 03:23:59 am »
   I went to the Urologist today for my yearly to keep my ol Lady Happy.  The first thing he says is you've avoided giving me a Urine Sample for 3 years, Are you doing Dope?  I assured him I was not as I cleanup before I get here for you to fondle me and oftentimes pee in the shower, He said Thank You and Bend Over.

I didn't give him a Urine Sample today, either.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 03:24:56 am by corbe »