Author Topic: Dershowitz: ‘Of Course’ There is Enough Evidence for Impeachment Inquiry of Biden for Bribery  (Read 369 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Dershowitz: ‘Of Course’ There is Enough Evidence for Impeachment Inquiry of Biden for Bribery

Dershowitz(Screenshot/FNC)
BREITBART NEWS11 Jun 20231,054

Harvard Law professor emeritus and civil libertarian Alan Dershowitz said Sunday that “of course” there is enough evidence for House Republicans to start an impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden for bribery.

Dershowitz appeared on Breitbart News Sunday on SiriusXM Patriot 125 to discuss the recent indictment of former President Donald Trump by Special Counsel Jack Smith for allegedly mishandling sensitive documents.

Host Joel Pollak asked Dershowitz about the timing of the indictment, which was delivered on the day that the FBI was compelled to give Congress a document reportedly implicating then-Vice President Biden in bribery.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/11/dershowitz-of-course-there-is-enough-evidence-for-impeachment-inquiry-of-biden-for-bribery/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Impeachment is poltical, not legal.  There's a lower threshold of guilt.  Here we go again.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.