Author Topic: Actress Calls Ron DeSantis a 'Grand Wizard' at Tony Awards  (Read 239 times)

Online Kamaji

Actress Calls Ron DeSantis a 'Grand Wizard' at Tony Awards
« on: June 12, 2023, 01:14:09 pm »
Actress Calls Ron DeSantis a 'Grand Wizard' at Tony Awards

Matt Vespa
June 11, 2023

Ron DeSantis lived rent-free among those attending the Tony Awards. It shouldn’t shock us by now. It’s the crowd of snobby liberal elitists, drama queens, and those who don’t interact with real people daily. These people hate us—and the reception to how this actress characterized the Florida governor says it all. Denee Benton, a presenter at the ceremony, decided to pull the trite act of calling DeSantis racist, referring to him as the “grand wizard” of the state before correcting herself in a poorly disguised faux gaffe.

The crowd went wild, a cathartic release for an audience non-too pleased with how DeSantis has owned Disney, who decided to go to war with the governor’s office over a bill that prevents teachers from going off the rails regarding frank discussions about gender and sexuality. In liberal circles, it’s erroneously called the “Don’t say gay” bill. The liberal media outrage over this legislation at the time of passage lasted a couple of days until they figured out that Florida voters strongly supported the bill. He's also a 2024 candidate, so he must be attacked by default.

https://twitter.com/TimJGraham/status/1668075473945997312

Source:  https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/06/11/actress-calls-ron-desantis-a-grand-wizard-at-tony-awards-n2624362

Online Kamaji

Re: Actress Calls Ron DeSantis a 'Grand Wizard' at Tony Awards
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2023, 01:14:53 pm »
That wasn't a bona-fide correction.  Calling someone a "Grand Wizard" without having evidence to back it up, should be treated as slander per-se, even for someone who is a public figure.

Online LMAO

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2023, 01:43:28 pm »
All Republicans are a Grand Wizard to the Hollywood elite

Any Republican candidate that runs for president is going to get “the treatment” from the press and Hollywood. I would be disappointed if they didn’t.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2023, 02:01:44 pm »
Plantation FL in liberal Coward County  already exists. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2023, 02:05:11 pm »
Thanks for the asinine statement Handmaiden of Stalin.
The Republic is lost.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2023, 02:09:54 pm »
Thanks for the asinine statement Handmaiden of Stalin.

:silly:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2023, 02:10:09 pm »
Silly Liberals, Catholics can't be members of the KKK ... unless KKK has a new DEI initiative.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.