Author Topic: Canadian Wildfires – CLIMATE LOCKDOWNS BEGIN  (Read 162 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Canadian Wildfires – CLIMATE LOCKDOWNS BEGIN
« on: June 12, 2023, 10:10:29 am »
Canadian Wildfires – CLIMATE LOCKDOWNS BEGIN
Blog/Conspiracy
Posted Jun 9, 2023 by Martin Armstrong
Spread the love

There is something strange in the air. Are we to believe that what is occurring is simply the result of wildfires in Canada all occurring simultaneously? Official reports claim that droughts caused the conditions for the fires. Quebec said that the fires were ignited by lightning, Alberta admitted the cause of their fires is still unknown. Other provinces also blame lightning and dry conditions, but no one seems to have a clear answer for why over 9.4 million acres in Canada have burned.

https://www.tiktok.com/@jaysgirl44/video/7231334029436521733?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

Trudeau seemed unemotional and unsurprised during his press conference. He was utterly tone-deaf for a leader of a country where millions of people were just displaced from their homes. This will certainly fuel his desire to implement harsher carbon taxes. The people of Canada were not properly warned, as you can see in the video above. I share videos from the TikTok platform because it is one of the only peer-to-peer sites available where users can share their uncensored experiences. The man speaking learned that his home was burning down through posts shared on Facebook, not the Canadian government.

And the claims of lightning storms? The weather trackers did not seem to pick up on any extreme storms:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/conspiracy/canadian-wildfires-climate-lockdowns-begin/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Canadian Wildfires – CLIMATE LOCKDOWNS BEGIN
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2023, 11:26:23 am »
You voted for it Canada, you eat it. No sympathy.
The Republic is lost.