Author Topic: “This is the Final Battle. With You at My Side…” – Donald Trump Declares  (Read 16144 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

He is also not rude or rich YET,but he hopes to be if he can get in the WH and sell favors while stabbing his supportern the back.

You are bragging about him knowing how to "game the system for personal gain".  Good to know!

True. Trump is just  running for ego reasons. He wants to go down in the history books as "The President that saved America",and Sanctimonious is running to fill his pockets.

(Sorry for jumping in with an answer @roamer_1 )

Ok, so being rude and rich seems to be a qualification that you prefer; just like Trumpsrear.  Got it!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

@Kamaji

In other words,"Operated like the typical career politician".

Odd how you people who hate him want to see him be more like the Dims you hate.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Fact??  I think I or someone else in this forum has asked for proof that DeSantis is one of 'them'.  Talking points and tweets don't cut it.  Rumors and assumptions don't cut it.

@libertybele

Well,miss bubba,if it looks like a duck,quacks like a duck,and walks like a duck,IT'S A FREAKING DUCK!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2023, 09:37:01 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ok, so being rude and rich seems to be a qualification that you prefer; just like Trumpsrear.  Got it!

@libertybele

I  know you prefer the slick and oily snake oil salesmen,so there is no need to apologize.

Some people just ain't happy unless they have something to complain about.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
@libertybele

Well,miss bubba,if it looks like a duck,talks like a duck,and acts like a duck,IT'S A FREAKING DUCK!

So you just tried to lay out proof of a duck (?) -- I want your proof that DeSantis is one of 'them. You haven't been able to do so. You skirt around the question and have yet to give valid, reliable proof. So therefor, DeSantis is NOT one of 'them'.

Next.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
@libertybele

I  know you prefer the slick and oily snake oil salesmen,so there is no need to apologize.

Some people just ain't happy unless they have something to complain about.

I definitely didn't apologize.  Your description of Trumpsrear is orange, rude and rich, not mine. Time for you to duck and ditch, because you've got nothing.

This nonsensical back and forth is over.  I'm not going to do that to this forum.  This forum is better than that.  :seeya:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2023, 09:42:32 pm by libertybele »

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So you just tried to lay out proof of a duck (?) -- I want your proof that DeSantis is one of 'them. You haven't been able to do so. You skirt around the question and have yet to give valid, reliable proof. So therefor, DeSantis is NOT one of 'them'.

Next.

@libertybele

Well,the FACT that Sanctimonious begged Trump to come and campaign for him when he was losing,and then after  Trump came to his aid and he won,he turned around and stabbed Trump in the back by running against him should be  enough proof for ANYONE with any moral character at all.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@sneakypete IF you continue to act childish and take your cue from the Trump talking points regarding DeSantis' name, I will start to do the same with Trump. Enough!

Come on @libertybele  All RDS has to do is answer how his last name is pronounced.   Why won't he just settle it instead of acting like a jerk and exacerbating the issue?

RDS Video:

https://youtu.be/IJu8CW-TY-g

cc: @sneakypete

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
@libertybele

Well,the FACT that Sanctimonious begged Trump to come and campaign for him when he was losing,and then after  Trump came to his aid and he won,he turned around and stabbed Trump in the back by running against him should be  enough proof for ANYONE with any moral character at all.

@sneakypete  Again,  this nonsensical back and forth is over.  I'm not going to do that to this forum.  This forum is better than that.  :seeya:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Come on @libertybele  All RDS has to do is answer how his last name is pronounced.   Why won't he just settle it instead of acting like a jerk and exacerbating the issue?

RDS Video:

https://youtu.be/IJu8CW-TY-g

cc: @sneakypete

@Right_in_Virginia

@libertybele

LB is in LUV with him because  he repeats all the lies she loves to hear.

IF he is elected and then  proves himself to be just  one more career politician on the make,she will make excuses for him.

Offline corbe

Did you get that Attitude from Trump @sneakypete  ~ Dishing your allies?  @libertybele has been one of only a few Conservatives here that give Trump ANY Credit.  The rest are just sick of his $hit and the good he ever  accomplished is outweighed by the bad.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

I get a chuckle out of the MAGA excuses

“Waa, waa waa! He had opposition Waa, Waa!”

Good God!  Make the Trump presidential seal a face of a crying infant
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
   Did you get that Attitude from Trump @sneakypete  ~ Dishing your allies?  @libertybele has been one of only a few Conservatives here that give Trump ANY Credit.

@corge

I am calling "Bull Bush" on that one! Even if I use YOUR standard of what a conserative,it's wrong.

I do give her credit for stepping up to the plate occasionally to defend Trump from some of the more "out there" accussations,but that doesn't give her a pardon when I think she is wrong.

The rest are just sick of his $hit and the good he ever  accomplished is outweighed by the bad.

And I am just as sick of you "Miss Manners" types that PRETEND to be  for change,but keep voting for the same old crooks.

Offline Kamaji

:thumbsup:

Offline corbe

@sneakypete I haven't voted since McSane/Palin in 08, that's the closest I've ever come to a dem vote.

Offline roamer_1

So since Trumpsrear has left office is anything that he did still in effect or did Brandon wipe it all out?  So what change exactly are you talking about?

Exactly what was predicted out of Tumpy, @sneakypete , and why governing by Executive Order is merely candy thrown by the clown at the front of the parade - Exactly as predicted - Exactly what Tumpy did (and you want more).

Change... REAL change is codified... LAW. Or even better, REMOVING law.
That is why one person cannot effect any real change.
That's why populism is dingbattery.
NOTHING Tumpy did counts. It's all gone like a fart in the wind.

It takes a coalition to get things done.

It takes power in the House and Senate, and hopefully a leader in the Whitehouse.

But what you expect from Tumpy cannot be done.
He ain't got the stones, and he never did.
And it is foolish to believe he does.

Fact??  I think I or someone else in this forum has asked for proof that DeSantis is one of 'them'.  Talking points and tweets don't cut it.  Rumors and assumptions don't cut it.

How about you or someome proves RDS is not a member of the deep administrative state @libertybele ?

Offline roamer_1

And I am just as sick of you "Miss Manners" types that PRETEND to be  for change,but keep voting for the same old crooks.

@sneakypete
You didn't change ANYTHING. It's all gone.

The only thing lasting was judges and sending abortion back to the states...
And Tumpy himself has promised something more 'equitable' on abortion that will 'make everyone happy'...

The only way there is an 'everybody' is to make it federal again... So he has promised to sh*t on his one success.

Offline roamer_1

How about you or someome proves RDS is not a member of the deep administrative state @libertybele ?

Can't prove a negative as you well know @Right_in_Virginia

But an awesome congressional record and an awesome gubernatorial record for starters. He governs as a Conservative, not a NEOCON Moderate.

Don't hide behind semantics and straw men @roamer_1  Prove me wrong when I present the opinion that RDS is a child born of the political administrative state and has gone on to become their most visible useful idiot.  Give it a shot.

Offline Kamaji

But an awesome congressional record and an awesome gubernatorial record for starters. He governs as a Conservative, not a NEOCON Moderate.

:thumbsup:

Offline LMAO

Don't hide behind semantics and straw men @roamer_1  Prove me wrong when I present the opinion that RDS is a child born of the political administrative state and has gone on to become their most visible useful idiot.  Give it a shot.

This is one of those, “prove you don’t beat your children” arguments

But it’s the kind of “debate” tactic we’ve grown accustomed to when it comes to you

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

To further elaborate on this, it’s constant victimhood with Trump

“He couldn’t do anything while president because he had opposition.”

“How dare he have a challenger in an OPEN GOP primary. Why, baby Trump is being stabbed in the back.”

“How dare over 20 some women accuse Trump of sexual impropriety over the years. He’s the victim here”

“The deep state is picking on him”

It’s a constant barrage of Trump as victim. But the man himself said it best:

“When I look at myself in the first grade and I look at myself now, I’m basically the same. The temperament is not that different." Donald Trump

« Last Edit: June 16, 2023, 12:37:11 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline roamer_1

It is impossible to prove a negative @Right_in_Virginia . That is not semantics or a straw man.
It is a fact, and that's why it is a useless debate strategy. The old 'when did you stop beating your wife' thing. An old saw, and a pointless one.

Your opinion is no better than mine.
It's the record that matters.
And not the rumor mill generated by Tumpy and Co.