Author Topic: “This is the Final Battle. With You at My Side…” – Donald Trump Declares  (Read 15990 times)

Offline LMAO

At this point, Trump is the only one standing between the rats' total victory and a free, prosperous and safe American people.

2018 midterms, 2020, and the 2022 midterms say otherwise
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

@libertybele

What color is the sky on your home planet?

Are you SERIOUSLY trying to claim the majority of the alleged Republicans in Congress would have supported him,even if it cut into their deals?

There's a difference between trying and just throwing your hands up and not making an attempt or making an attempt at the eleventh hour knowing full well that the next Congress will deny you.  That is exactly what Trump did.  He was notorious for backpedaling while he was campaigning as well.

No politician should ever get a free pass.  Trump included @sneakypete
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

2018 midterms, 2020, and the 2022 midterms say otherwise

True, provided that those were actually free and fair elections.  I have my doubts.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

@libertybele

They ALL need watching.

There is a profound quote  that notes that "Power corrupts,and absolute power corrupts absolutely".

Wise words,in my NSHO.

Yes, they ALL need watching including Trump.  He doesn't exactly have a stellar reputation and he's backpedaled and broken promises which have been very disappointing and we're paying those dues right now.

Offline LMAO

True, provided that those were actually free and fair elections.  I have my doubts.

Was 2016 "fair and free?" :shrug:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline roamer_1

Yes, they ALL need watching including Trump.

All of em... Every damn one. Government is never, ever your friend. Government is never ever 'here to help'... ANY sombich trying to grow government is taking YOUR liberty!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yes, they ALL need watching including Trump.  He doesn't exactly have a stellar reputation and he's backpedaled and broken promises which have been very disappointing and we're paying those dues right now.

@libertybele

You mean,"Unlike all those career politicians that you support?"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@libertybele

You mean,"Unlike all those career politicians that you support?"

People often forget that real estate developers are on the same level of sleazy as politicians.  Tumpy is now a 2-fer.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
People often forget that real estate developers are on the same level of sleazy as politicians.  Tumpy is now a 2-fer.

@catfish1957

Ahhhh,the "class envy" never goes away,does it?

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
@catfish1957

Ahhhh,the "class envy" never goes away,does it?

Pot, meet kettle.

Trump's entire populist schtick is ranting against the "rich and powerful elites" that control the country.  It is a direct and deliberate appeal to class envy, and Trump never stops pushing it.

So it seems really odd that Trump supporters are now claiming that it is his opponents who have class envy.

Offline Kamaji

Pot, meet kettle.

Trump's entire populist schtick is ranting against the "rich and powerful elites" that control the country.  It is a direct and deliberate appeal to class envy, and Trump never stops pushing it.

So it seems really odd that Trump supporters are now claiming that it is his opponents who have class envy.

:silly:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Pot, meet kettle.

@Maj. Bill Martin

You have lost touch  with reality somewhere along the line. The left eat,live,and breath class envy. That IS the "fuel" that drives Communism.

The "rich and powerful elites" Trump rants about ARE the backbone of the leftist take-over of America.

Unfortunately,too many conservative/s are so envious of those  who have more than they do,that they end up siding with the "all out political and class warfare." that drives the left.

The "Rich and Powerful Elites" that started destroying our country in a effort to destroy conservatism  began their march in the 1920's with  the Minnesota Farm Labor Party".

Proof of this is the FACT that running for President is costing Trump millions of dollars,and will cost him more before the dust settles.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@GtHawk

SUM people do seem to be getting carried away wid it,don't  they?
Why Pete, I said nothing about you :tongue2:

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

@Maj. Bill Martin

You have lost touch  with reality somewhere along the line. The left eat,live,and breath class envy. That IS the "fuel" that drives Communism.

And that very same fuel drives populism.  Which inevitably devolves into the populists seeking to confiscate wealth from the elites.

The "rich and powerful elites" Trump rants about ARE the backbone of the leftist take-over of America.

Do you not see what you're doing here??  You are accusing anyone who doesn't like Trump of being "envious and jealous" of him because he is rich and powerful.  Yet when you guys cheer wildly for someone talking about going after "rich and powerful" elites, you are doing the exact same thing of which you are accusing us.

I'd suggest that you might want to reconsider your theory that conservatives who don't like Trump are just envious of his wealth.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
And that very same fuel drives populism.  Which inevitably devolves into the populists seeking to confiscate wealth from the elites.

Do you not see what you're doing here??  You are accusing anyone who doesn't like Trump of being "envious and jealous" of him because he is rich and powerful.  Yet when you guys cheer wildly for someone talking about going after "rich and powerful" elites, you are doing the exact same thing of which you are accusing us.

I'd suggest that you might want to reconsider your theory that conservatives who don't like Trump are just envious of his wealth.
Maybe people wouldn't dislike Trump so much if he wasn't such a juvenile ass? For six years I have been waiting for Trump to learn when to keep his mouth shut and not devolve into childish insults... but every year all he has done is make it harder and harder for me to vote for him until at this point I just don't see it happening. It has nothing to do with envy or the constant ridiculous targeting by democrats, including the current bullshit, and everything to do with him.

And why is it that the more I think about Trumps final battle trope I can't help but think he should have had some Wagner playing in the background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30QzJKCUekQ
« Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 03:38:22 am by GtHawk »

Offline roamer_1

Maybe people wouldn't dislike Trump so much if he wasn't such a juvenile ass? For six years I have been waiting for Trump to learn when to keep his mouth shut and not devolve into childish insults... but every year all he has done is make it harder and harder for me to vote for him until at this point I just don't see it happening. It has nothing to do with envy or the constant ridiculous targeting by democrats, including the current bullshit, and everything to do with him.

Well of course he ain't gonna learn. Old dogs and all... He's a geezer. I'm just a geezer in training, but I guarantee I am less likely than in prior days toward maintaining decorum. That trait has surely passed him by.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

Well of course he ain't gonna learn. Old dogs and all... He's a geezer. I'm just a geezer in training, but I guarantee I am less likely than in prior days toward maintaining decorum. That trait has surely passed him by.

The thing that bugs me the most is that it isn't just a lack of decorum.  The guy is honestly ignorant.  I listen to him talk about his cases, or things he did, or some of his ideas, and I think "this guy doesn't know what he's talking about."  He did it again, just today, saying that his case should be dismissed because the prosecutor didn't tell the grand jury about what Hillary Clinton did, or about the Presidential Records Act.  That's just idiocy.

I'm sure that at some point, his lawyers sat him down and explained the general process of how a grand jury works, what they hear, etc..  It's inconceivable that they didn't.  So, either Trump is just too stupid to understand what they told him, or he simply doesn't care about the way things work because he expects the world to conform to the way he thinks.  Maybe his lawyers started explaining and he just tuned them out.  But that's common with him.  He has learned nothing about the Constitution or the way our government functions legally since he came down that escalator in 2015.  He's just...dumb.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

No, it's not.   :facepalm2:

It's a clarion call for the powerful, often rich, elites to get their f*cking boots off the necks of the American working class and get the hell out of their lives.  It's about freedom.

Are "conservatives" simply incapable of understanding this?!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

No, it's not.   :facepalm2:

It's a clarion call for the powerful, often rich, elites to get their f*cking boots off the necks of the American working class and get the hell out of their lives.  It's about freedom.

The class envy never goes away, does it?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 11:46:53 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Kamaji

Offline LMAO

Normally, when people vote for a candidate, it’s because they agree with the candidate on a position or two, or they’re ideologically aligned with that candidate. That’s the way I have always voted and will continue to vote.

MAGAs are different. They believe that they are on some kind of religious crusade to “save America.”
Donald Trump is their Moses. He’s going to usher in a new era of freedom and prosperity and the American people and those bureaucracies will submit to his wishes and theirs. They are fascinating to study. They’re molding Donald Trump into what they personally believe Barack Obama supporters did the same thing when he ran in 2008.

MAGAs have one problem. Government, and the deep state, became more powerful under his watch. The MAGAs claim if he gets another term, it’ll be different. But they never truly explain what save America will look like without using some very vague terms.

They claim that the reason why all this magic didn’t happen the first time he ran was because he had opposition. What makes them think that that opposition is going to go away in a second term? Even if by some strange miracle, he did win the presidency again, Jeb would not have a strong enough mandated to do all this magic. When he won the first time, he did not carry the popular vote, and he won with less than 50%. It was the electoral college and Hillary voters staying home that saved him.

Nah… not buying it. Cannot take a chance with another Donald Trump term as the country cannot afford it. Just because they wish for something to happen doesn’t mean it will
« Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 10:34:50 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Kamaji

Normally, when people vote for a candidate, it’s because they agree with the candidate on a position or two, or they’re ideologically aligned with that candidate. That’s the way I have always voted and will continue to vote.

MAGAs are different. They believe that they are on some kind of religious crusade to “save America.”
Donald Trump is their Moses. He’s going to usher in a new era of freedom and prosperity and the American people and those bureaucracies will submit to his wishes and theirs. They are fascinating to study. They’re molding Donald Trump into what they personally believe Barack Obama supporters did the same thing when he ran in 2008.

Is that not the classic definition of a cult of personality?

Offline LMAO

Is that not the classic definition of a cult of personality?

It is the definition of cult of personality.

Donald Trump can do no wrong. Everything he does is wonderful and it will just work. All Donald Trump’s problems are caused by everybody else. He has no responsibility in any of his actions legal and ethical problems whatsoever.

Back when Donald Trump won in 2016, I knew someone at the time who made the claim of this just proves that the American people are behind Donald Trump. If that was true, why didn’t he get the popular vote?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 12:51:23 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Maj. Bill Martin

I never said  that. The "Traditional Conservatives/Party People also hate him because in addition to being born in to wealth he is rude, and most importantly,he is a threat to the political futures of their favorite RINO's,who are in bed,in business,and in sync with their Dim pals in Congress and the Senate.

Trump stands in the way of your (the "collective your") favorite usual suspects chances of becoming the next President.

All of you CLAIM you want change,but you keep voting for the same criminals in office over and over.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It is the definition of cult of personality.

Donald Trump can do no wrong. Everything he does is wonderful and it will just work. All Donald Trump’s problems are caused by everybody else. He has no responsibility in any of his actions legal and ethical problems whatsoever.

Back when Donald Trump won in 2016, I knew someone at the time who made the claim of this just proves that the American people are behind Donald Trump. If that was true, why didn’t he get the popular vote?

@LMAO

You yahoos continually whine about how Trump can't do anything right,but somehow  you  manage to ignore all the clusterbleeps YOUR favorite candidate that despite being a political insider,is going to change everything.