Author Topic: “This is the Final Battle. With You at My Side…” – Donald Trump Declares  (Read 15814 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

And how does he propose to accomplish this result?  Who, amongst all the people he has spent the last eight years alienating, will be his allies in this attempt?

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Drama queen much?

Ha!  "Drama Queen" was the first thing that popped into my head when I heard about this.

:beer:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
And how does he propose to accomplish this result?  Who, amongst all the people he has spent the last eight years alienating, will be his allies in this attempt?

@Kamaji

As POTUS and CIC of the Armed Forces, wouldn't he have cause to direct the Congressional Sargent-at-Arms to remove individuals under a National Security Directive...of sorts??   :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

@Kamaji

As POTUS and CIC of the Armed Forces, wouldn't he have cause to direct the Congressional Sargent-at-Arms to remove individuals under a National Security Directive...of sorts??   :shrug:

It all boils down to should have, and could have.  Trump had 4 years and 2 of those 4 years he had a full majority. So, he had many opportunities and left them on the table.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Same, similar speech he gives at his rallies. Like most of us agree on, he had his chance. 

He gives tremendous speeches and his rallies are unmatched.  However, with all the lawsuits and charges against him, I think his campaign will be short lived.

Besides, it is time for him to pass the MAGA torch on. DeSantis and others are waiting in the wings.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Kamaji

Same, similar speech he gives at his rallies. Like most of us agree on, he had his chance. 

He gives tremendous speeches and his rallies are unmatched.  However, with all the lawsuits and charges against him, I think his campaign will be short lived.

Besides, it is time for him to pass the MAGA torch on. DeSantis and others are waiting in the wings.

:thumbsup:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

What you are saying is exactly the very goal of Liberal Democrats. The whole point of all they have done to Trump since 2014 is to lead to this point. To have people say exactly what you said. The point of charging him with 37 counts of illegal parking is to generate the idea of "too many legal issues" even though most if not all of them are not valid charges. Perception is stronger than truth. It seems to have worked.

Obviously, the Democrat strategy has won, at least to a limited extent.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Kamaji

What you are saying is exactly the very goal of Liberal Democrats. The whole point of all they have done to Trump since 2014 is to lead to this point. To have people say exactly what you said. The point of charging him with 37 counts of illegal parking is to generate the idea of "too many legal issues" even though most if not all of them are not valid charges. Perception is stronger than truth. It seems to have worked.

First, if Trump had not given them more than enough rope to hang him with, that would not have happened.

Second, Trump did not accomplish much the first time he was given the office of president, despite having a friendly Congress for two of those years, so it really isn't much of a loss. 

Online Maj. Bill Martin

@Kamaji

No.  The Congressional Sergeant at Arms answers to Congress, not the President.  And what do you mean by "remove", and exactly which individuals would be "removed"?  The President isn't a dictator, and can't just direct the "removal" of people without clear legal authority.  Certainly, the military isn't going to follow orders without a clear constitutional basis for them.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

Well, let's get specific.  There are allegations in the indictment that he took classified national security documents, showed them to social acquaintances who didn't have security clearances, and did it while noting that he shouldn't be doing it because the documents were still classified.  If that is true, do you consider that to be equivalent to "illegal parking"?

Accidentally keeping documents he didn't know were classified, or going back and forth about which ones he could keep, sure.  But when he apparently told people to hide classified documents so lawyers, etc., wouldn't find them, showing them to civilians...what the hell was he thinking?  What's the defense for that?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2023, 02:30:26 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Nothing like a fool who chides you into a battle with him, after he just urinated on your leg.  Nice tactics there bubba.....

FU Tumpy
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Well, let's get specific.  There are allegations in the indictment that he took classified national security documents, showed them to social acquaintances who didn't have security clearances, and did it while noting that he shouldn't be doing it because the documents were still classified.  If that is true, do you consider that to be equivalent to "illegal parking"?
There is no question that the DNC is breaking all precedent to charge Trump with 'anything and everything'. The State of NY charging Trump with federal charges based on a bookkeeping discrepancy is the best example. There has never been a former President charged with anything by a sitting President in the entire history of America.

They are invoking archaic never before used laws to charge Trump. When that does not work, they are making up new laws out of thin air. Furthermore, this 'get Trump' strategy has been openly said by several Democrats. Many Dems have said clearly, "We will keep Trump out of the White House no matter what we have to do." What I say is not my own opinion. I am just quoting what the American Left/American Media says almost every day.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Narrator: it was not, in fact, going to be "the final battle."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsvI-R-aaKo
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Maj. Bill Martin

There is no question that the DNC is breaking all precedent to charge Trump with 'anything and everything'. The State of NY charging Trump with federal charges based on a bookkeeping discrepancy is the best example. There has never been a former President charged with anything by a sitting President in the entire history of America.

They are invoking archaic never before used laws to charge Trump. When that does not work, they are making up new laws out of thin air. Furthermore, this 'get Trump' strategy has been openly said by several Democrats. Many Dems have said clearly, "We will keep Trump out of the White House no matter what we have to do." What I say is not my own opinion. I am just quoting what the American Left/American Media says almost every day.

There's no disagreement that a lot of this, especially the New York stuff, is crap.

But what about the specific example I mentioned - literally showing to civilian acquaintances classified battle plans and other information?  And literally telling other people to hide the classified documents in his possession so the lawyers - his own lawyers - who were doing the search wouldn't find them?

What is the explanation for that?

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
There's no disagreement that a lot of this, especially the New York stuff, is crap.

But what about the specific example I mentioned - literally showing to civilian acquaintances classified battle plans and other information?  And literally telling other people to hide the classified documents in his possession so the lawyers - his own lawyers - who were doing the search wouldn't find them?

I do not know the specifics of what you claim. I cannot comment on hearsay allegations.

Online roamer_1

Well, ok... But it is nothing new... They did the same thing to Tom DeLay and dethroned a sitting Congressional Leader. Like Tumpy, they tied him up in legal knots, which he finally beat, but by then his career was over.

Been there done that.

Online DB

And it is no small thing that these were the US military's plans on striking Iran. How in the hell do you claim those to be your "personal" documents??? That is a bridge too far.

Online LMAO

This sounds like a line you would hear in a Star Wars movie
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online roamer_1

This sounds like a line you would hear in a Star Wars movie

Yeah. He needs a cape. Has anyone told him he needs a cape?

Online Kamaji

They aren't using only "archaic never before used laws" to indict Trump.  The NYS charges are not premised on any federal charges; they are NY law only, and that particular statute has been used frequently.  The new federal charges are based on the Espionage Act of 1917, as amended, and that statute has been used quite a number of times, including at least eight times during the Obama and Trump administrations to go after people for disclosure.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Nothing like a fool who chides you into a battle with him, after he just urinated on your leg.  FU Tumpy

Other than you may be drinking too heavily, what does this mean?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The FINAL BATTLE, eh? How apocalyptic...should I expect a certain someone to be blowing a horn and the souls divided tween Heaven and Hell?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

If THIS is the FINAL battle, that also means THIS is the FINAL opportunity to solicit donations to Trump.   

No more battles; no more excuses to solicit donations.  We know Trump will never stop taking other people's money for himself.

They'll be another FINAL battle when they need to raise more money for themselves.

It's like those rock bands that have their FINAL tour only to go back on tour when they need more money - I am talking about you, Motley Crue!

« Last Edit: June 12, 2023, 09:00:34 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.