Author Topic: REVEALED: Govt Censorship Tool Aimed at Swinging Election is Funded by Russia Hoax-Linked Billionair  (Read 249 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
REVEALED: Govt Censorship Tool Aimed at Swinging Election is Funded by Russia Hoax-Linked Billionaire Anti-Trumper.

Public records requests have revealed that a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) initiative aimed at censoring social media users during the 2020 election was funded by hardline ‘Never Trump’ figure and Biden donor Pierre Omidyar.

Omidyar, a French-born, Iranian-American billionaire founder of eBay, provided money to the Center for Internet Security (CIS) nonprofit to create its Misinformation Reporting Portal (MiRP), according to investigative reporter Lee Fang.

This portal was used by what Fang describes as a “coalition of liberal-leaning research groups,” including the Democratic National Committee – and excluding the Republican National Committee.

It operated under the supervision of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Agency (CISA) which unlike the CIS itself, is a U.S. government agency answerable to the Department of Homeland Security.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/06/11/revealed-govt-censorship-tool-aimed-at-swinging-election-is-funded-by-russia-hoax-linked-billionaire-anti-trumper/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson