Author Topic: Canada’s wildfires are a reminder climate warriors have it all wrong  (Read 144 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Canada’s wildfires are a reminder climate warriors have it all wrong
Opinion by Post Editorial Board • 1h ago

Environmentalism that’s all passion and no reason does no good for anyone — or even for the environment.

One sign of how unhinged greens have gotten is the rush to blame climate change for the Canadian wildfires that blanketed the Northeast with smoke and toxic air last week.

City Comptroller Brad Lander called the fires “a smoke signal that it’s time to stop” financing “fossil fuel” projects, while Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez cited the smoke (and a Puerto Rican heatwave) to demand we “adapt our food systems, energy grids, infrastructure, healthcare, etc. ASAP.”

Yet there’s zero evidence climate change sparked any of the more than 400 fires raging across Canada’s forests.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/canada-s-wildfires-are-a-reminder-climate-warriors-have-it-all-wrong/ar-AA1coOTM?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=d0869a75023f4af5a0dc06f943c193b4&ei=73
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson