Author Topic: Trump says ‘I will never yield,’ slams Biden’s ‘Stalinist’ tactics in first appearance since indictm  (Read 2107 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Trump says ‘I will never yield,’ slams Biden’s ‘Stalinist’ tactics in first appearance since indictment
By Mary Kay Linge   
June 10, 2023 12:33pm

Former President Donald Trump cast himself as a defiant warrior against President Biden’s “Stalinist” tactics Saturday in his first live comments since the unsealing of a 49-page, 37-count federal indictment on charges of mishandling classified documents.

“They tried to frame me for treason and now they’re trying to do it again,” Trump said at a rally-like appearance before a crowd of more than 3,500 Republican state party delegates and guests at the Columbus Convention and Trade Center in Columbus, Ga.

“Biden is trying to jail his leading political opponent … just like they do in Stalinist Russia or in communist China,” Trump railed.

“I never thought such a thing could happen in America.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/06/10/trump-set-to-speak-live-in-georgia-in-first-appearance-since-indictment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

If Trump is indeed sentenced I look for a major uprising. I also believe that the leftists realize this.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If Trump is indeed sentenced I look for a major uprising. I also believe that the leftists realize this.

@libertybele

I seriously doubt the left even WANTS a conviction. Yeah,the typical leftist is a serious dingbat,but the movers and shakers only believe in "Me,me,ME,DAMMIT!" and are using this arrest as a tool to try  to prevent Trump from running.

Unfortunately for them,Trump is not the type to just surrender and give up the fight.

This is assuming,of course,that their advisors have not told them the right is in retreat,and now is the time to throw down the challenge and take over.

They ARE greedy bastards,and not a single one of them is going to be in any danger because they will just get on the family private jet and fly off to some nation where they will be protected by the local authorities until the dust settles.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Idiot

Are there that many left that really care that much about Trump?  I kind of doubt it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Are there that many left that really care that much about Trump?  I kind of doubt it.

@Jack Russell

LOL!

Yeah,you can tell he's not popular by the thousands of supporters that show up  at his rallies.

How many show up at the rallies of your favorite suspects?

Online libertybele

I feel he has maintained much of his base.  His strongest asset is his ability to connect with people.  He is able to talk off the cuff and also stir the desire in people for America to be saved from the leftists.  There is absolutely no one in recent history that has that ability. That is what makes him electable.  People want a leader who will attack the deep state.  Trump has a huge backbone and an unmatched tenacity to accomplish an agenda.

Unfortunately I think some of the current charges against him will stick. 

I do believe he needs to pass the MAGA torch on; he's aging and his slate is tarnished.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

Are there that many left that really care that much about Trump? 

Outside his MAGA base....no
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Jack Poso
@JackPosobiec

Photos coming out of Trump's stops in Georgia and North Carolina are like nothing I've ever seen before

The government told them yesterday this man was a traitor

They are welcoming him as their hero. It's completely back-fired

7:01 PM · Jun 10, 2023

« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 12:45:32 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@LMAO

Yeah,you can tell by the tiny crowds he draws.

BTW,how large are the crowds that appear at the appearances of whatever usual suspect you support?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

That 75,000,000 member club .....  nothing to see here.   :laugh:

Online LMAO

@LMAO

Yeah,you can tell by the tiny crowds he draws.

BTW,how large are the crowds that appear at the appearances of whatever usual suspect you support?

The crowds are his base. Although passionate, they are not reflective of the public at large. That's just the facts. Most voters don't attend political rallies

« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 12:53:37 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The crowds are his base. Although passionate, they are not reflective of the public at large. That's just the facts. Most voters don't attend political rallies

@LMAO

True,only the voters most passionate about a candidate go to their rallies.

BTW,how many are showing up at the rallies of the usual suspect you favor,dozens?

Online LMAO

@LMAO

True,only the voters most passionate about a candidate go to their rallies.

BTW,how many are showing up at the rallies of the usual suspect you favor,dozens?

I don't go to political rallies. Even of candidates I support.  And I don't care if one supporter shows up to a rally of a candidate I support. I judge them by their record and how much they align with my views

Barry Goldwater

Offline Idiot

I don't go to political rallies. Even of candidates I support.  And I don't care if one supporter shows up to a rally of a candidate I support. I judge them by their record and how much they align with my views
:amen:

Online corbe

Compared to bidets crowds in 2020, It should have been a Trump Landslide by your calculation @sneakypete
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Oh yeah.  Pretty much everyone on the left that I know is sort of frothing at the mouth for him to be prosecuted.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@LMAO

Fair enough.

I don't go to them,either. Mostly because I live in a rural area and it costs too much in time and money for me to go.

Having said that,we BOTH  should recognize that the people who DO go to political rallies,especially  in a mostly  rural state like NC,are SERIOUS supporters of the candidate that they are going to see and listen to,and they WILL show up on election day to vote

A candidate that only visits big cites where his  or her supporters have to do to attend is catch a city train or bus that will take them right there might or MIGHT NOT show up on election day. The fact that they attended a rally in the city where they live means nothing. The could be going because they are curious and want to hear what the candidate says,because they have nothing else to do,because big crowds are a good place to panhandle or pick pockets,or any number of other reasons,including the fact that some may just happen to already be there on that day due to some sort of scheduled appointment.

And,of course,the big cities are where the "big" newspapers are,so they do the most reporting and get the most notice.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
   Compared to bidets crowds in 2020, It should have been a Trump Landslide by your calculation @sneakypete

@corbe

MY calculations don't take in to account the votes of dead people,imaginary people,or illegal aliens.

The DNC calculations depend on them because they give them all that "FREE stuff",like food,housing,medical care,and a check each month for spending money".

And,of course,the votes of the dead and the imaginary  cost them nothing because they have Dim volunteers doing this for free.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Oh yeah.  Pretty much everyone on the left that I know is sort of frothing at the mouth for him to be prosecuted.

@Maj. Bill Martin

YUP!

He scares them to death.

Online corbe

Another Trump term would scare me half to death ALSO @sneakypete
   Is there a pill I can take for my TDS that doesn't have all those unfortunate side effects?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Kamaji

:thumbsup:

Online libertybele

I've gone to a couple of political rallies, but they were no where near the size of one of Trump's rallies.  People go long distances to see him.  Again his ability to connect with people is his greatest asset. 

When he draws in tens of thousands of people, they obviously approve of him and will vote for him.  What people need to remember is he is leading a movement.  A movement that is the voice of the people -- Trump is their spokesperson.

Online LMAO

I've gone to a couple of political rallies, but they were no where near the size of one of Trump's rallies.  People go long distances to see him.  Again his ability to connect with people is his greatest asset. 

When he draws in tens of thousands of people, they obviously approve of him and will vote for him.  What people need to remember is he is leading a movement.  A movement that is the voice of the people -- Trump is their spokesperson.

I don’t think anybody here has deny that Trump’s followers are very passionate. But that doesn’t translate into election victories and he is still unpopular with the public at large.

Barry Goldwater

Online libertybele

I don’t think anybody here has deny that Trump’s followers are very passionate. But that doesn’t translate into election victories and he is still unpopular with the public at large.

I don't think 75,000,000+ votes is anything to sneeze at.  The election was stolen.

The fact that he is unpopular with the public at large is questionable. 

Online LMAO

I don't think 75,000,000+ votes is anything to sneeze at.  The election was stolen.

The fact that he is unpopular with the public at large is questionable.

All 75 million voters do not attend political rallies. I was one of those 75 million in 2020 but I will not be voting for him again.

The polling  backs his unpopularity. Not just the polling but elections. As long as the Democrats can tie Trump to the GOP, we will continue to lose. This tactic held off a red wave in 2022.

Barry Goldwater