Author Topic: RFK Jr's border visit puts Biden on notice, critics warn it would be 'stupid to write him off'  (Read 167 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 10, 2023 8:00am EDT
RFK Jr's border visit puts Biden on notice, critics warn it would be 'stupid to write him off'
RFK Jr. said the border crisis is 'unsustainable'
By Ashley Carnahan | Fox News

Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. turned heads when he visited the southern border in Yuma, Ariz., earlier this week.

To perhaps the angst of the Biden administration and other Democrats, RFK Jr. said he saw a "humanitarian crisis."

"This is a humanitarian crisis because of the understanding across the globe that we now have an open border. There are people being drawn here. They're being abused…and this is not a good thing for our country. It's not a good thing for these people. And it is unsustainable," he said in a June 6 video posted to Twitter.

Fox News’ Greg Gutfeld praised Kennedy for visiting the border and bringing awareness to President Biden’s border policies. The "Five" co-host said the 69-year-old nephew of President John F. Kennedy is the opposite of Biden because he "actually likes the deplorables." 

Greg Gutfeld: RFK Jr. is the real deal

'The Five' co-hosts discuss presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. visiting the southern border and the threat his campaign poses to the Democratic Party.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/rfk-jr-border-visit-biden-notice-stupid-write-him-off
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

His stance on the border makes him a pariah in the modern day Democrat Party

But I agree that it would be a mistake to write him off
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy