Author Topic: Trump Suggests That FBI Planted Classified Material Into Evidence They Took During Raid By Ryan Saa  (Read 406 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Suggests That FBI Planted Classified Material Into Evidence They Took During Raid
By  Ryan Saavedra

Jun 9, 2023   DailyWire.com

Former President Donald Trump responded to the federal indictment unsealed on Friday by suggesting that federal agents “stuffed” classified material into evidence that they collected from Mar-a-Lago after they raided the property last year.

A federal grand jury in the Southern District of Florida indicted the president on 37 felony counts for his alleged retention of national defense information, his alleged attempts to obstruct the investigation, and for allegedly lying to investigators.

“When the FBI raided Mar-a-Lago, they wouldn’t let my lawyers or representatives anywhere near them,” Trump wrote on social media. “They wouldn’t tell us what they took. Knowing them, and based on past performance, they probably later ‘stuffed’ in other documents. My lawyers had to wait outside, on a very hot day. The FBI took my medical records, birth certificate, and passports, and just about anything else they were able to get their hands on. What a group! They didn’t do this to Crooked Joe Biden or Hillary.”

Special Counsel Jack Smith said during a press conference on Friday that the former president will get “a speedy trial on this matter, consistent with the public interest and the rights of the accused.”

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/trump-suggests-that-fbi-planted-classified-material-into-evidence-they-took-during-raid
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

This could be just another Trump nonsense claim

But, what we've seen from the DOJ and the FBI in the last several years, anything's possible
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DB

This could be just another Trump nonsense claim

But, what we've seen from the DOJ and the FBI in the last several years, anything's possible

Very possible - but - Trump bragged about it and showed specific documents to others. Apparently Iran strike documents. Those couldn't have been planted without him knowing about them.