Author Topic: You are being conned: Data, studies & UN IPCC all reveal Canadian fires not due to ‘climate change’  (Read 148 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
You are being conned: Data, studies & UN IPCC all reveal Canadian fires not due to ‘climate change’ – ‘There has been a significant & continuing decline in the number of fires’

Marc Morano statement: "The media and climate activists are again weaponizing wildfires and linking them to climate change. Wildfires, both globally and in Canada, have been declining significantly. Despite these facts, climate activists now want to use Canada's wildfires as another excuse to take away even more of our freedoms and raise the price of electricity. Better forest management, cracking down on arson, and improved fire impression practices are what is needed, not the Green New Deal.

Blaming global warming for the fires makes them 'our fault' -- it's our SUVs, our gas stoves, which have caused these Canadian fires and smoke! Now they can use this as a premise to justify more regulations to fix the problem. First, masks, stay-at-home orders, school, business, and sporting event cancelations. Second, to 'fix' the climate, we will give up more freedoms and modern necessities like gas-powered cars, eating meat, home appliances,  freedom of movement, and cheap reliable energy. Welcome to climate lockdowns."

By: Marc Morano - Climate DepotJune 9, 2023 10:59 AM

Despite the scientific evidence, climate activists are still pushing a man-made climate change link to the Canadian wildfires.

Biden joins AOC in linking Canadian wildfires to ‘climate crisis’ – Ocasio-Cortez has used the wildfires to push for her signature Green New Deal

President Biden has joined far-left “Squad” member Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., in linking the ongoing Canadian wildfires pouring smoke into the U.S. to the “climate crisis.” “We’ve deployed more than 600 U.S. firefighters, support personnel, and equipment to support Canada as they respond to record wildfires – events that are intensifying because of the climate crisis,” Biden tweeted Wednesday.

https://www.climatedepot.com/2023/06/09/you-are-being-conned-data-studies-un-ipcc-all-reveal-canadian-fires-not-due-to-climate-change-there-has-been-a-significant-continuing-decline-in-the-number-of-fires/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Even the UN IPCC Admits Climate Change Doesn’t Increase Forest Fires
Roger Pielke JR, a former chairman of the American Meteorological Society Committee on Weather Forecasting, points out that even the alarmist Intergovernmental Panel On Climate Change (IPCC) “has not detected or attributed fire occurrence or area burned to human-caused climate change.”

https://www.climatedepot.com/2023/06/09/even-the-un-ipcc-admits-climate-change-doesnt-increase-forest-fires/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson