Author Topic: Chris Sununu Just Nails Why Trump Indictments Won’t Matter at This Point in Heated Exchange With Jen  (Read 232 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chris Sununu Just Nails Why Trump Indictments Won’t Matter at This Point in Heated Exchange With Jen Psaki
By Sister Toldjah | 1:00 PM on June 09, 2023

Needless to say, Donald Trump’s announcement Thursday that he will be indicted in the classified documents probe has understandably sparked a firestorm on the right, with many questioning the timing and pointing to the highly politicized, two-tiered system of justice off of which the Biden administration is operating – especially considering what we’ve learned this week concerning the Biden bribery allegations.

But as new information continues to roll in including a supposedly damning tape at the center of the indictment where Trump allegedly admits wrongdoing, questions are swirling about what this will mean for Trump going forward in terms of his 2024 presidential election campaign, specifically, how this will impact voter opinions on the former president.

The question, in my opinion, was answered just a few days before news of the coming indictment in a heated exchange between New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu (R) and former Biden press secretary-turned-MSNBC host Jen Psaki.

Sununu, perhaps feeling a little freer to express his unvarnished commentary considering he has decided not to jump into the presidential race, told Psaki that in the scheme of things any indictment past or present against Trump likely won’t matter in the eyes of most voters because Trump’s critics on the left and in the media have thoroughly discredited themselves with the Russia collusion nonsense – and there’s no going back for them at this point:

SUNUNU: Obviously they don’t. No, they absolutely don’t matter. No. These indictments, if I may, a combination of the media, you’re creating The Boy Who Cried Wolf Syndrome, right?

What happened in New York was wrong. I mean, it really was. They are beating up on Trump for political reasons, everybody sees that. What happened with the Russian “collusion” that never existed effectively exonerated the guy, so he can play a victim card. You’ve all created a situation where, God, what kind of planet are we on where Donald Trump’s become the victim? That’s really what it is.

PSAKI: Well, first of all I think—I think—well, we know–

SUNUNU: And so now nobody believes, nobody believes it.

PSAKI: Well, we know, I have to stop you right there, because we know very clearly that Putin and the Kremlin did intervene in our election in order to try to help Donald Trump back in 2016. So we know that is true but you may think that they shouldn’t engage in this as a messaging tool because it is not helpful to them, is that what you are saying? –

SUNUNU: Yeah, I’m not going to relitigate, you know, the Russian collusion nonsense that went on for two years–

PSAKI: You don’t need to relitigate it, it’s been litigated by lawyers and investigators.

SUNUNU: Where everyone said it was real, yeah, yeah, it’s nonsense.

PSAKI: That’s arguably not true, but continue.

SUNUNU: Yeah, but nobody buys that any attack on Trump isn’t anything but political. You’ve created, everybody has, kind of, created this scenario, he’s playing it to the fullest. He is playing the violin strings better than anyone imagined which is why his poll numbers have miraculously, are actually going up.

https://twitter.com/alexchristy17/status/1666102645654732807

more
https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2023/06/09/chris-sununu-just-nails-why-trump-indictments-wont-matter-at-this-point-in-heated-exchange-with-jen-psaki-n758611
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34