Author Topic: Donald Trump took US nuclear secrets and stored files in shower, charges say  (Read 604 times)

Online libertybele

Donald Trump took US nuclear secrets and stored files in shower, charges say

Summary:

Donald Trump is facing 37 criminal counts over retaining national defence information, nuclear secrets, and obstruction

A document which details the charges - known as an indictment - is unsealed by the US Department of Justice

Classified files were stored in a shower, bathroom, ballroom and his bedroom, the charges allege

Walt Nauta, a close Trump aide, is charged separately and jointly with Trump over handling of classified files

It comes on a day of tumult for Trump as his lawyers Jim Trusty and John Rowley suddenly resign from the case

The former president, campaigning to return to the White House, says he is innocent and the indictment is "election interference"

He will appear in a federal court in Miami on Tuesday, with Secret Service agents already planning his journey
    Special Counsel Jack Smith, the lead investigator, says he is seeking a speedy trial and that Trump is innocent until proven guilty...........

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-us-canada-65852074
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The Dems know where to look.  Hillary's illegal email server was in her bathroom, behind the toilet.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

The Dems know where to look.  Hillary's illegal email server was in her bathroom, behind the toilet.

Rule #1 - don't take documents and hide them in the bathroom.

Rule #2 - don't brag about documents while being recorded.

Rule #3 - keep your mouth shut especially when you don't know who you can trust.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

I just found his Server on Ebay, matches the Toilet.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

I just found his Server on Ebay, matches the Toilet.

Remember to wipe the hard drive with a cloth.
The Republic is lost.

Online DB

When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was going to be satire...

And then when I clicked on it, it wasn't...

Offline kevindavis007

Rule #1 - don't take documents and hide them in the bathroom.

Rule #2 - don't brag about documents while being recorded.

Rule #3 - keep your mouth shut especially when you don't know who you can trust.

Rule #4 (which should be #1) - don't give your enemies cannon fodder by doing stupid s**t like Trump did.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Kamaji

Rule #4 (which should be #1) - don't give your enemies cannon fodder by doing stupid s**t like Trump did.

:thumbsup: