Author Topic: WA: Women-only spa forced to allow trans customers with penises even though everyone is naked  (Read 1233 times)

Offline Kamaji

Women-only spa forced to allow trans customers with penises even though everyone is naked

By Lee Brown   
June 9, 2023

A Washington judge has ordered a women-only spa to accept transgender women who still have penises — even though all of its customers are naked.

Seattle District Court Judge Barbara Jacobs Rothstein on Monday upheld a discrimination ruling against Olympus Spa filed by local trans activist Haven Wilvich, who claims to be “more woman” than many feminists who’re “only incidental.”

The traditional Korean Spa had maintained that its “women-only rule … is essential for the safety, legal protection, and well-being of our customers.”

It willingly accepted transgender women — but “only if they have ‘gone through post-operative sex confirmation surgery,'” the ruling noted.

Wilvich, however, “‘identifies as a woman’ but ‘is biologically male and has not undergone sex reassignment surgery,'” the court papers said — noting that the spa never had a record of the activist ever actually going there.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/06/09/women-only-spa-must-welcome-naked-trans-clients-with-penises/

Offline Kamaji

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Just staple that thing out of the way...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Women will stop going. It will become just another gay bath house.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

Women will stop going. It will become just another gay bath house.

Yup.

Offline LMAO

It seems like it’s women who are most negatively impacted by the so-called trans movement. If I was a conspiracy theorist, I would say that the goal is to erase women and replace them with trans men.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Another real dick move.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I feel bad for women on this on.  All they want to do is use the bathroom, locker room, spa, etc., in peace, and the trans movement is infringing upon women's safe spaces.

The trans militants will claim that trans persons ARE women, therefore, they are participating in women's safe spaces, not infringing upon them.

They want safe spaces for themselves; but won't allow us to have our own safe spaces.

... and Irish Americans thought they had it rough when gays insisted on marching in St Patrick's Day parades.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It seems like it’s women who are most negatively impacted by the so-called trans movement. If I was a conspiracy theorist, I would say that the goal is to erase women and replace them with trans men.
That is the ultimate goal. Women can still 'hang around', but they will be subservient to trans.
Women will be in the background, doing what they are told by their betters.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

Well, to replace them with men.  The goal is to make actual women subservient to a false political ideology, implemented using fake women.

Online DB

This won't stop until women standup en masse and say no.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Amazing how something that was barely a thing 10 years ago now suddenly has all these special legal rights.
The Republic is lost.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Even if they put on a dress and makeup men are still men, and always will be. As such, they retain the male instinct to be dominant over women as we can see clearly with our own eyes in trans agenda. They see biological women as an annoyance because they show the reality and the absurdity of trans behavior.

All of these so called 'feminists' who are pushing the trans agenda are in fact protesting for their own eventual subjugation.

Offline LadyLiberty

Amazing how something that was barely a thing 10 years ago now suddenly has all these special legal rights.

Jennifer Bilek has a theory on how this came about, and she claims that 10 years ago is about when it started.  "Who is behind trans ideology?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLXdoqXbC6k

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Jennifer Bilek has a theory on how this came about, and she claims that 10 years ago is about when it started.  "Who is behind trans ideology?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLXdoqXbC6k
@LadyLiberty
Thank you for posting that. Enjoyed it very much.

Offline LadyLiberty

@LadyLiberty
Thank you for posting that. Enjoyed it very much.
I find it interesting because it's coming from a leftist.  I have trouble wrapping my head around the transhumanist stuff, though.

Here's another.  I love the way this professor sticks to his guns and won't let the hecklers stop him: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-NseFg2kno

Online DB

The elite want the little people population reduced... What better way than convince them to voluntarily sterilize themselves...

Offline goatprairie

That the whole "transgender" thing is a farce is revealed by the fact that so-called "trans-women" outnumber "trans-men" by about six to one.
if it were a real thing, the numbers would be about equal like the ratio of male and female homosexuals.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: Trans woman who claimed she was barred from female-only spa admits she NEVER even set foot on the property - as lawyer slams her for 'lighting a fire' and 'looking for trouble'
A trans activist complained she was denied access to a female-only spa

Haven Wilvich's initial complaint suggested an in-person visit was attempted

Now Wilvich claimed she was denied access to the nude spa over the phone

By NEIRIN GRAY DESAI FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 12:58 EDT, 17 June 2023 | UPDATED: 08:20 EDT, 18 June 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12195445/Trans-woman-said-not-allowed-female-spa-never-visited-site.html
« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 02:18:21 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline PeteS in CA

Earlier thread about this Hoax Hate-Crime (or whatever the moron judge called it), https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,502244.0.html .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

Women-only nude spa lawyer accuses trans activist of ‘malignant intent,’ trying to ‘destroy’ business

By Matthew Sedacca   
June 17, 2023

A trans activist who accused a women-only nude spa of discrimination had “malignant intent” when she made her gripe — because it came months before she underwent sex reassignment surgery, a lawyer for the business claimed.

Tracy Tribbett, who is representing Olympus Spa in Washington State, ripped Haven Wilvich for filing a complaint with the state’s human rights commission after she was denied entry to the business.

“A person who is … months away from gender reassignment surgery who complains and tries to ruin and destroy this business, that’s harmful, if not, malignant intent,” Tribbett told The Lynnwood Times.

Wilvich, a transgender woman, claimed she had visited the spa with friends in January 2020 but denied entry because she still had male genitalia.

A month later, she filed her complaint against the spa in Lynwood, Wash., about 30 minutes north of Seattle.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/06/17/women-only-nude-spa-lawyer-calls-trans-activist-malignant/