Author Topic: Behind the Scenes: Trump's Inner Circle Reveals the Former President's Strife Amid Indictment  (Read 384 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Behind the Scenes: Trump's Inner Circle Reveals the Former President's Strife Amid Indictment
By Brittany Sheehan | 7:30 AM on June 09, 2023

Reports circulating Thursday night shed light on former President Donald Trump’s inner circle amid an indictment many thought wouldn’t be coming regarding the Department of Justice’s (DOJ) probe into the documents seized from Mar-a-Lago last August.

A source close to the situation revealed that Trump is frustrated due to the news of the charges laid out in the summons to appear in federal court in Miami on Tuesday, but also about the glad-handing of his trusted allies. The source said there was “too much happy talk for way too long” about the potential outcomes of the investigation.

The charges listed include an Espionage Act charge, several Obstruction charges, False Statement charges, and a Conspiracy charge.
What’s Next?

A law enforcement official reported that the U.S. Secret Service will meet Friday with Trump’s staff and security officers, and the Secret Service officers assigned to the former President will develop a plan for his travel and appearance for arraignment.

Another source close to Trump says that his lawyer “[James] Trusty knows the Special Counsel [Jack Smith]” and is expected to work with Trump co-counsel John Rowley and [attorney] Lindsey Halligan on the next legal maneuver, which is anticipated to be a motion to dismiss or a formal attempt to question the Special Counsel with specific regard to Jay Bratt, the DOJ’s Chief of Counterintelligence. Bratt is accused of prosecutorial misconduct by a lawyer representing a witness in the case.

People who personally know Special Counsel Smith have repeatedly told Trump’s attorneys and allies that he’s somewhat friendly as a person but a killer as a prosecutor. One source said:

He’s known as someone who will push and push and push.

more
https://redstate.com/brutalbrittany/2023/06/09/behind-the-scenes-trumps-inner-circle-reveals-the-former-presidents-strife-amid-indictment-n758460
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

I hope Trump's attorney's are up to this task. 

Prayers up for Trump, may the Lord give him the mental and physical strength to endure this witch hunt.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I hope Trump's attorneys can survive taking on Donald Trump as a client.  There will be books written by those lawyers that don't get caught in the dragnet.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
I hope Trump's attorneys can survive taking on Donald Trump as a client.  There will be books written by those lawyers that don't get caught in the dragnet.

Trump also don't like to pay his attorneys...many have been burned by him before, and even lost their law licenses as well as payment.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-having-hard-time-finding-022617587.html

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2022/09/trump-pay-lawyer-with-horse.html

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-sue-didnt-pay-lawyers-author-new-claims-1460828
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus