Author Topic: Tucker Carlson's Twitter show surpasses 100 million views for first episode  (Read 318 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Tucker Carlson's Twitter show surpasses 100 million views for first episode
Carlson hinted at releasing more episodes on Twitter, but Fox has threatened legal action against him.

By Madeleine Hubbard
Updated: June 8, 2023 - 2:54pm

The first episode of former Fox News host Tucker Carlson's new show on Twitter had more than 100 million views in less than two days since its launch.

Carlson shared his show, "Tucker on Twitter," Tuesday evening. It consisted of a monologue where Carlson spoke for more than 10 minutes about the media's coverage of Ukraine and the government's control of information.

"Nobody knows what's happening. A small group of people control access to all relevant information and the rest of us don't know," Carlson said in the clip. "Go ahead and talk about something that really matters and see what happens. If you keep it up, they'll make you be quiet. Trust us. That's how they maintain control."

https://justthenews.com/accountability/media/tucker-carlsons-twitter-show-surpasses-100-million-views-first-episode
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson