Author Topic: MSNBC’s Reid: Florida Has Become ‘Beachhead’ to Nazism, ‘Huge Source of Extremism’  (Read 715 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC’s Reid: Florida Has Become ‘Beachhead’ to Nazism, ‘Huge Source of Extremism’

Pam Key 8 Jun 2023

MSNBC host Joy Reid said Thursday on her show “The Reid Out” that the state of Florida was a “beachhead” to Nazism and a “huge source of extremism.”

Reid said, “Florida is not the Florida people used to think of as lots of oranges, beaches, and Disney. Florida is now home to one of the largest concentrations of extremist groups in the country. It has now become a beachhead for racial extremism, Nazism, open Nazism. People marching in the streets even in places like South Florida, places like Orlando. It has become a kind of headquarters, the Proud Boys have a huge base in Florida, in Miami-Dade County. They have members on the Broward County school board. They have essentially taken over the Miami-Dade Republican Party. So Florida is in many ways a place where the danger to the country, how many Floridians were there on January 6? A lot. They are a huge source of extremism and pro-Trump extremism specifically.”

She added, “Also, I will add one more thing, it’s also a state now where you can carry a firearm without a permit.”

Reid added, “I will note the Governor of Florida is no longer Jeb Bush, who you can say whatever you want about his policies, but he was a rational actor. The governor is now somebody whose entire base of their presidential campaign is hate and grievance and rage.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/06/08/msnbcs-reid-florida-has-become-beachhead-to-nazism-huge-source-of-extremism/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I love my FL.  It has no place for Reid's hate.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Reid's like the ugly girl hatin' on the head cheerleader.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Leave unto Florida that which is Florida's.

One of the great benefits of a Federal Republic is that Florida can be different from Massachusetts, and citizens have opportunity to vote with their feet.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
DAMMIT! It's so bad people are leaving New York to go there!  :tongue2:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

I love my FL.  It has no place for Reid's hate.

Ditto.  Reid can kiss my grits!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is Great. The more hyperbole the Left spews, the more silly they make themselves.
Beachhead of Nazism? LOL
So, California must be full of Nazis since they are all moving to Florida. LOL
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I think DeSantis needs to publicly thank Reid for her hard work to discourage liberal immigration to Florida while actually encouraging conservative immigration,  “Also, I will add one more thing, it’s also a state now where you can carry a firearm without a permit.”  :silly: :silly: She says that like it's a BAD thing!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I think DeSantis needs to publicly thank Reid for her hard work to discourage liberal immigration to Florida while actually encouraging conservative immigration,  “Also, I will add one more thing, it’s also a state now where you can carry a firearm without a permit.”  :silly: :silly: She says that like it's a BAD thing!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

... open Nazism. People marching in the streets   ...
Torchlight parades, baby!
 *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... torchlight smoke keeps mosquitoes away.  Is there a 5 day waiting period for a pitchfork?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Florida:
It is what it is, Ms. Reid.
It is what it is.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
... torchlight smoke keeps mosquitoes away.  Is there a 5 day waiting period for a pitchfork?
It's the citronella oil... :thud:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It's the citronella oil... :thud:
Hoo-hoo that smell
Can't you smell that smell?
Hoo-hoo that smell
The smell of DEET all around you
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.