Author Topic: EPA’s shameless use of children to push climate agenda  (Read 120 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EPA’s shameless use of children to push climate agenda
« on: June 09, 2023, 10:57:39 am »
EPA’s shameless use of children to push climate agenda
By Craig Rucker |June 9th, 2023|

The latest “Nation’s Report Card” found that barely one-fourth of American public school eighth-graders were proficient in math in 2021, compared to a still intolerable one-third in 2018. Eighth-grade reading proficiency also fell. Only 13 percent of all students scored proficient in history, 22 percent in civics.

The most significant drops were among Black, Hispanic, multi-racial, and poor students.

During the COVID pandemic, school closures replaced in-person learning with online instruction — impeding students who sat in front of computers or did homework. Staff shortages, closed parks and playgrounds, isolation, and loneliness compounded the problems, leading to unprecedented mental health problems, drug use, suicide, misbehavior, and violence once students finally returned to classrooms.

But instead of acknowledging these, Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona blamed “the pandemic,” not government and teacher union responses to the pandemic.

https://www.cfact.org/2023/06/09/epas-shameless-use-of-children-to-push-climate-agenda/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson