Author Topic: Racist Reid Fearmongers Over Wildfires, Blames U.S. Oil Consumption  (Read 113 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY KEVIN TOBER ON JUN 8, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Racist Reid Fearmongers Over Wildfires, Blames U.S. Oil Consumption

On Wednesday’s edition of MSNBC’s The ReidOut, host Joy Reid closed the program by freaking out over the wildfires in Canada and suggested that U.S. oil consumption was to blame for so-called climate change and as a result, the wildfires’ heavy smog is blowing across the border into the United States. [emphasis, links added]

“If you woke up this morning and your lungs were burning, you had a hard time breathing, or you looked up in the sky and felt as though you were in an apocalyptic doomsday movie, you were not alone,” Reid said, closing out her show.

“Right now, more than 400 wildfires are burning across Canada, which is experiencing its worst wildfire season in history. And that smoke is billowing its way all across the United States,” she added.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/racist-reid-fearmongers-over-wildfires-blames-u-s-oil-consumption/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson