Author Topic: Canadian Government Forest Fire Stats Contradict White House ‘Climate Change’ Narrative  (Read 187 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Canadian Government Forest Fire Stats Contradict White House ‘Climate Change’ Narrative
Story by Nick Pope • Yesterday 3:59 PM

Canadian National Forestry Database (CNFD) statistics do not support the White House’s assertion that the ongoing Canadian wildfires are attributable to climate change.

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said that the smoke over much of the eastern U.S. “is yet another alarming example of the ways in which the climate crisis is disturbing our lives and our communities” in remarks delivered Wednesday.

A 2021 assessment report from the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) concluded with “medium confidence” that “climate change is playing an increasing role in determining wildfire regimes alongside human activity.”

Official datasets and studies undermine assertions from the White House that the major forest fires raging in Canada are directly attributable to climate change.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/canadian-government-forest-fire-stats-contradict-white-house-climate-change-narrative/ar-AA1cj5ea?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=a2e870c7512e4ec6bd9e804c6b1d00c8&ei=45
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sumpin' tells me that a lot of these fires may have considerably more to do with arson than they do with "climate change"...