Author Topic: Children in critical condition after France knife attack  (Read 838 times)

Online mountaineer

Children in critical condition after France knife attack
« on: June 08, 2023, 12:53:05 pm »
Another day, another islamic terrorist run amok.
Children in critical condition after France knife attack
June 8, 2023
BBC

*Six people, including four children, have been injured in a knife attack in a park in the French alpine town of Annecy
    *The victims are as young as three, with two children and a man in a life-threatening condition
    *The attacker, who was shot and then arrested, is a Syrian man aged 31 with refugee status in Sweden, police say
    *He has no known links to Islamist groups, police say
    *Former Liverpool footballer Anthony Le Tallec says he witnessed the knifeman attack an older man before he was shot by police
    *The city's mayor has denounced the "appalling attack" and said a press conference will be held soon - press play above to watch ...
https://www.bbc.com/news/live/65843586

https://twitter.com/MarinaMedvin/status/1666777134466052096

Annecy is a long way from Sweden.
 "What is the purpose of your trip to France, monsieur?"

"Oh, just thought I'd slaughter a few infidels."

"Bienvenue a France."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: Children in critical condition after France knife attack
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2023, 01:00:56 pm »
How Sad. Hoping they all recover quickly
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2023, 01:08:35 pm »
A longer video is out there, which apparently is more graphic. I don't want to watch it, but a link - if you get rid of the spaces - is
 https://twitter.com/EvaVlaar/ status/ 1666783232870719489

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2023, 03:42:18 pm »
Pardon my skepticism ...
France: Syrian migrant who stabbed children claims to be Christian, said ‘In the name of Jesus Christ’ during stabbings
Jun 8, 2023 11:00 am
By Robert Spencer

Is he a Christian? It’s certainly possible. His name has been released as “Abelmasih H.,” and Abdelmasih means “Slave of the Messiah,” or “Slave of Christ.” Jesus is, however, referred to as “al-Masih” in the Qur’an, so this is a name Muslims could have as well.

If he is a Christian, he did not stab these children in accord with any Christian teachings, as there are no Christian teachings that call for such violence.

It is also possible that he is a Muslim who is claiming to be a Christian, in accord with Muhammad’s dictum “War is deceit” (Bukhari 4.52.268). He may have decided to shout about Jesus Christ during the stabbings in order to confuse authorities and the media, and to deflect attention away from Islamic jihad. There are other possibilities as well. Some Muslims entering European countries in recent years have claimed to be Christian because they believe that doing so will strengthen their claims for asylum. Abdelmasih H. may also be a convert to Christianity who later returned to Islam, and then had to do something to outweigh his sin of apostasy on Allah’s great scales of his good and bad deeds (Qur’an 21:47). A hadith has a Muslim asking Muhammad: “Instruct me as to such a deed as equals Jihad (in reward).” Muhammad replied, “I do not find such a deed.” (Bukhari 4.52.44)

Remember also the case of Enzo Almeni, who converted to Christianity to get asylum in the UK, then returned to Islam and became a jihad suicide bomber; after his attack, he was widely reported as being a Christian, without much attention given to his return to Islam. ...
Jihad Watch

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2023, 03:46:37 pm »
Pardon my skepticism ...Jihad Watch

Yeah; I'm with you on that one.  There is no history of going after people with weapons and shouting In the Name of Jesus while one is doing it.  That's purely a muslim thing.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2023, 08:23:12 pm »
Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray
You could go to jail if you're in Europe and you post the video of the Syrian refugee migrant stabbing babies in France. Let that sink in.
3:57 PM · Jun 8, 2023

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2023, 08:25:25 pm »
Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray
You could go to jail if you're in Europe and you post the video of the Syrian refugee migrant stabbing babies in France. Let that sink in.
3:57 PM · Jun 8, 2023

Seriously??  WTF?!?!

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2023, 11:09:24 am »
Video of illegal immigrant stabbing babies in park removed from Twitter
Update 2:24pm ET. We found a copy of the full video now up at Twitter for the time being at...

https://twitter.com/Spanishknight1/status/1666859175060680711?s=20

Video of illegal immigrant invader stabbing toddlers being removed from Twitter

For National Release | June 8, 2023

A video showing a 31-year-old Syrian national who illegally immigrated to Europe (invaded) and was given refugee status by globalist governments is seen stabbing small children and infants in Annecy France playground in a video being rapidly removed on Twitter.

This illegal alien invader stabbed six people while women shrieked, including four children between 22 months and 3 years, who may not survive the attack. One infant was stabbed in a baby carriage.

The unarmed citizens of France could only futilely swing bags and purses at the attacker because they have no gun rights like in the US.

While free speech has greatly increased on Twitter thanks to Elon Musk, this new video showing the deadly perils of illegal immigration for innocent citizens of Western countries is being rapidly edited or completely censored.

https://www.alipac.us/f8/video-illegal-immigrant-stabbing-babies-park-removed-twitter-409732/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2023, 11:10:57 am »
Media wouldn't want people to think murderous jihadis might be coming to a park near them. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2023, 11:56:45 pm »
After the French Migrant running around a playground stabbing babies, we now see one in Milan chasing citizens with an AXE.

https://twitter.com/InsaneRealitys/status/1667581451414454272

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2023, 01:16:27 am »
After the French Migrant running around a playground stabbing babies, we now see one in Milan chasing citizens with an AXE.

https://twitter.com/InsaneRealitys/status/1667581451414454272

@mountaineer

Good thing that only SOME  cops are allowed to carry guns in Europe,huh?

Hoping everybody  over there feels safer thanks  to this.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2023, 12:42:10 pm »
Attack in France Highlights Asylum Malfunctions

By Nayla Rush on June 11, 2023
A 31-year-old Syrian refugee last week staged a knife attack at a playground in a public park in the town of Annecy in southeastern France that left six severely injured, including four preschool children, aged 22 to 36 months.

The Syrian refugee is in custody and the investigation is ongoing, but the attack is raising questions about the migratory journey of this refugee and is stirring a debate around France’s, and Europe’s, immigration policies, including the need to review the existing asylum system and revisit the 1951 Refugee Convention that has become obsolete, according to many. The United States needs to have the same debate.

Eric Ciotti, President of the right-wing pollical party “Les Republicains” founded by former French President Nicolas Sarkozy, shared his outrage in the French media following this attack (all translations from French to English in this post are mine):

Faced with such terrible acts, a question arises quickly: did we do everything we could to prevent this? For years and years now…I’m referring to a collective responsibility here. Beyond this affair, there is a migratory chaos that is disrupting Europe, that is hitting France with an immigration that has gone totally unchecked. An immigration that is strongly linked to insecurity and rising violence!

He also pointed to the “catastrophic management of asylum in Europe.”

https://cis.org/Rush/Attack-France-Highlights-Asylum-Malfunctions
Thomas Jefferson

Offline MOD3

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2023, 12:45:54 pm »
Merged threads

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2023, 03:30:52 pm »
@mountaineer

FRANCE MUST BAN KNIVES AND CHILDREN TO MAKE US ALL SAFE!

Hit bees de falts ob da nife an da chilruns dat dey wuz stabed,n diz muz stop!

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2023, 01:57:07 pm »
France: ‘Christian’ who stabbed children on playground turns out to be a Muslim named Selwan Majd
Jun 13, 2023 9:00 am By Robert Spencer
Jihadwatch
...  The assailant is said to be a Syrian refugee named Selwan Majd…

He claimed his name was Abd El-Messih Hanoun, but his real name is “Selwan Majd,” a refugee from Al-Hasakah in northern Syria.

He had traveled to Turkey with false papers where he met a Swedish tourist and made her believe he was a Muslim convert to Christianity.

He married her in Sweden under the false Christian name, but the Swedish authorities doubted him and refused to grant him citizenship, later his wife separated from him.

In France, he went to seek help in a church but the church also doubted him.

He committed his crime by wearing a cross, claiming he was a Christian in order to hide his terrorist nature.

Unfortunately, the European authorities have acquired a lot of false information recorded either by the refugees themselves or by the Turkish authorities.

Thousands of people infiltrated European countries and became sleeper cells.  ...
There was a similar attack in England, where a Muslim immigrant claimed to be a Christian, but then went on a jihad rampage. It's all fake.