Author Topic: More than 300 scientific papers on covid RETRACTED for fraud  (Read 211 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
More than 300 scientific papers on covid RETRACTED for fraud
Wednesday, June 07, 2023 by: Ethan Huff

(Natural News) Retraction Watch has been keeping a close eye on Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “science” papers over the years, noting in a summary list that more than 300 of them have been retracted since publishing due to compromised ethical standards and concerns about validity and credibility.

The list, which has been growing since April 2020, makes no distinction between withdrawal and retraction because journals that make such a distinction “have typically done it to justify not saying anything about why a paper was retracted, and to sometimes make a paper disappear without a trace,” the group says.

As of this writing, there are 330 covid papers total that have been retracted, along with 19 more that have received “expressions of concern.”

Gunnveig Grødeland, a senior researcher at the University of Oslo‘s Institute of Immunology, says that many researchers compromised their ethical standards during the “pandemic” either to try to get more of their publications approved or to take deliberate shortcuts for quick publishing.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-06-07-300-scientific-papers-covid-retracted-for-fraud.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: More than 300 scientific papers on covid RETRACTED for fraud
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2023, 08:32:45 pm »
Like newspapers, the publication gets headlines, the retraction small print...

Media coverage is much the same, and many of those papers are still being cited.

Just wait until the AGW hoax falls apart. There are two generations of that BS interlaced with climate publications right down to popular press including National Geographic.

The politicization of science has created a dark age for the reasoning we should have used to illuminate our understanding of the Universe.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2023, 10:02:19 pm »
Smokin' Joe wrote:
"Just wait until the AGW hoax falls apart. There are two generations of that BS interlaced with climate publications right down to popular press including National Geographic"

While I agree that it will fall apart someday, that time remains a good way off.

I reckon at least 25-40 more years before it is seen to be what it is -- the greatest of all hoaxes throughout history.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2023, 10:07:29 pm »
Smokin' Joe wrote:
"Just wait until the AGW hoax falls apart. There are two generations of that BS interlaced with climate publications right down to popular press including National Geographic"

While I agree that it will fall apart someday, that time remains a good way off.

I reckon at least 25-40 more years before it is seen to be what it is -- the greatest of all hoaxes throughout history.
Yep. Piltdown Man has nothing on this one.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis