Author Topic: Arizona state trooper seizes over $3M worth of fentanyl pills and cocaine during traffic stop less t  (Read 125 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Arizona state trooper seizes over $3M worth of fentanyl pills and cocaine during traffic stop less than 30 miles from the border
Wednesday, June 07, 2023 by: Arsenio Toledo

(Natural News) An Arizona Department of Public Safety (DPS) trooper seized nearly 230 pounds of fentanyl pills on June 2 during a traffic stop in southern Arizona. The pills were reportedly being transported to the state capital of Phoenix.

The incident took place near the census-designated place of Amado along Interstate 19 in Santa Cruz County, about 45 minutes and less than 30 miles north of Arizona’s border with Mexico.

The trooper stopped 27-year-old Fernando Alfonso-Fernandez while he was driving his 2015 Honda Accord heading north on Interstate 19 at milepost 34, near Amado. The trooper reported seeing several suspicious things that may indicate criminal activity and proceeded to conduct a search of Alfonso-Fernandez’s vehicle.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-06-07-arizona-trooper-seizes-3m-worth-fentanyl-pills.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson