Author Topic: Schooling NPR: Setting the Record Straight on False Climate Narratives  (Read 190 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Schooling NPR: Setting the Record Straight on False Climate Narratives
By Guest Contributor -June 7, 20230

National Public Radio (NPR) recently attributed a destructive fire in Denton, Montana in December 2021 to climate change, saying, “The Great Plains are facing increasing fire risks due to climate change, and efforts are underway to get prairie-dwellers to adapt to the new reality.”

You can read the article and listen to it here at NPR.

Professor Jim Steele, long-time director of San Francisco State University’s Sierra Nevada Field Campus, analyzed the claim showing how NPR missed or misconstrued the critical nuances of the story. What follows is excerpts from his tweet, originally posted on WUWT by Charles Rotter. – Editor

https://climaterealism.com/2023/06/schooling-npr-setting-the-record-straight-on-false-climate-narratives/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
One is NEVER going to "set NPR straight" on "false climate narratives"... nor anything else.

Those people are committed Party members, and they stick to The Party line.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Gale force winds, astronomically high tides, and squirrels with Acorn Hoarding Disorder will be blamed on Global Climate Change.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.