Author Topic: 'Squad' member Cori Bush: Saying you are 'anti-woke' means you are 'anti-Black'  (Read 988 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 7, 2023 4:42pm EDT
'Squad' member Cori Bush: Saying you are 'anti-woke' means you are 'anti-Black'
Bush made the comment during a House Oversight Committee hearing on Tuesday
By Andrew Mark Miller | Fox News

Democratic Congresswoman Cori Bush, a member of the House Oversight Committee, said this week that being "anti-woke" is the same as being "anti-Black."

"When you say I’m ‘anti-woke’, when you talk about wokeness, you’re saying I’m anti-black, and I don’t want black people to speak up for themselves. I don’t want equality and justice for black folks," the Missouri Democrat said during a House Oversight Committee meeting on Tuesday during a hearing on environmental, social and governance, which is also known as ESG and derided by many conservatives as a way for the left to use social credit score to force businesses and financial institutions to adopt progressive ideologies.

"I say to those who say, ‘Wokeness, wokeness, wokeness’ who are anti-woke that this is not wokeness what we talked about in here," Bush continued. "And you should be on the side of folks who say they are woke because we are saying no more oppression against our community."

"So whatever else is being thrown around, unless you are saying, ‘I’m racist. I’m white supremacist, and I’m bigoted,' stop talking about wokeness, and you can’t tell me that I’m wrong because I’m from the very movement where this came about. Don’t let a fascist tell you what being woke means."

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1666181999760121857

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/squad-member-cori-bush-saying-you-are-anti-woke-means-you-are-anti-black
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
SO that's what the 'B' stands for...

I was wondering how it could be 'bi' anything if there were 57+ genders...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

:mauslaff:

What a f-king idiot.

Offline PeteS in CA

Whatever. As everybody gets called Racist! for any rando reason, the word loses its power and meaning. It's a modern edition of crying, "Wolf!"
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Cori Bush:
Saying you are 'anti-woke' means you are 'anti-Black'

Fishrrman:
Well... ok.

Offline goatprairie

Cori Bush and others of her ilk (BPOI) are one of the huge reasons millions of average blacks have a cockeyed view of America.
Instead of telling blacks to buckle down and make something of themselves. scoundrels like Bush tell them that they're victims and owed. No sense working hard and obeying the law, Evil Whitey is out to get you. But wait around and you'll be getting millions of dollars for sitting on your rear end and doing nothing.
Black Dems have been enabling black dysfunction for as long as I can remember. Bush is a heavy anchor around the legs of average blacks.

Offline mountaineer

Cori doesn't quite grasp anything that isn't completely idiotic.
Cori Bush is speaking a different language:

"Medication abortion is a lifeline for the trans folks who face transphobia and bigotry."

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1681042280646602752
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

Offline libertybele

He's a certified nut-job!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Cori Bush is the House Negro on the Woke Plantation.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
:mauslaff:

What a f-king idiot.

@Kamaji

The sad part is she doesn't even  stand out as an idiot in that crowd.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!