Author Topic: Tucker Carlson’s Twitter Show Has a Woodsy Vibe and 85 Million Views  (Read 425 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Carlson spent the majority of the 10-minute video monologuing about distrust in the media, UFOs and the war between Russia and Ukraine.

By Rachyl Jones • 06/07/23 4:40pm

Less than two months after Fox News parted ways with its star television personality Tucker Carlson, the host uploaded the first “episode” of his new show to Twitter. Carlson spent the majority of the 10-minute video, posted yesterday (June 6), monologuing about distrust in the media, UFOs and the war between Russia and Ukraine.

In 2022, Fox’s Tucker Carlson Tonight averaged 3.3 million viewers. Because Fox and Twitter count viewership and share data in different manners, the two aren’t directly comparable. But the engagement on Carlson’s post does suggest there is still demand for his on-air opinions. Twenty-two hours after Carlson shared the video, his post had 85.6 million views, 680,000 likes and 205,000 retweets and quote tweets. An individual user can contribute more than one “view” but only one “like.” In the last day, he gained 300,000 followers on Twitter, bringing his total to 8 million.

https://observer.com/2023/06/tucker-carlsons-twitter-show-has-a-woodsy-vibe-and-85-million-views/
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley