Author Topic: Democrat Calls Muslims Opposed to Transgender Curriculum 'White Supremacists'  (Read 430 times)

Online Kamaji

Democrat Calls Muslims Opposed to Transgender Curriculum 'White Supremacists'

By Becky Noble
June 07, 2023

One of the things that Democrats and the left love to do, is change the meaning of words. Global warming became “climate change” when nothing was really getting any warmer. They want Americans to believe that equality and equity mean the same, they absolutely do not. And now, it appears that the term “white supremacist” will become the new over-arching name used for anyone who does not agree with the transgender agenda.

For now, it might just be on the local level, but probably not for long. On Tuesday night, at a Montgomery County Maryland school board meeting, Kristen Mink, a Democrat member of the Montgomery County Council, noted that many Muslim families in the community, have “sided with white supremacists.” How on earth have Muslims sided with white supremacists you ask? Simple, they spoke out against LGBTQQIAAP2S+ materials being presented in their children’s classrooms.

https://twitter.com/ChristinaPushaw/status/1666427973136777217

During the meeting, Mink stated, “This issue has, unfortunately, does put… some Muslim families on the same side of an issue as White supremacists and outright bigots.” But then was very quick to point out that, “I would not put you in the same category as those folks, although, you know, it’s complicated because they’re falling on the same side of this particular issue.”

Mink’s comments came after several Muslim students in the district spoke out about the fact that their parents were unable to opt them out of classroom material being taught that they say violates their faith. Mink then apparently went on to explain that “equity” now trumps religious freedom guaranteed them in the Constitution saying, “That is equity. That’s not an infringement on, you know, particular religious freedoms, just as we cannot allow folks to opt out of teachings about evolution.”

Source:  https://redstate.com/beckynoble/2023/06/07/democrat-calls-muslims-opposed-to-transgender-curriculum-white-supremacists-n757467

Online Kamaji

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
If that's the case, they were white supremacists long before I was.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline PeteS in CA

Ummmmmm ... aren't most Muslims some variety of ethnic minority, i.e. POCs? It's getting to the point that a large % of "White Supremacists" in the US are non-whites. :tongue2: Maybe the Progs' demand for "White Supremacists" whose skin is white exceeds the supply? :silly:
« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 09:44:33 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Islamic Aryan Jihad?

Muslim WASP Brotherhood?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Kamaji

Ummmmmm ... aren't most Muslims so variety of ethnic minority, i.e. POCs? It's getting to the point that a large % of "White Supremacists" in the US are non-whites. :tongue2:

Exactly.

Online DB

Well, if a black man can be a white supremist pretty much anything goes... White supremist has lost all meaning short of a political weapon to bludgeon an enemy with...

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Frontline story about Clayton Bigsby, the world's only black white supremacist ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLNDqxrUUwQ
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.