Author Topic: Rep. Elise Stefanik: ‘Baseless’ National Archives Referral Led to Witch Hunt Against Trump  (Read 410 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Elise Stefanik: ‘Baseless’ National Archives Referral Led to Witch Hunt Against Trump

Sean Moran 7 Jun 2023

House Republican Conference Chair Elise Stefanik (R-NY) told Breitbart News in an exclusive statement on Wednesday that a “baseless” National Archives referral led to the weaponization of the federal government against former President Donald Trump.

Stefanik spoke to Breitbart News as the House Intelligence Committee released a transcript of the testimony of officials from the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) to the committee during a hearing that took place in March.

William Bosanko, chief operating officer for NARA, and Mark Bradley, the director of NARA’s Information Security Oversight Office, testified before the closed committee hearing.

Bosanko testified that it was he who contacted the Archives inspector general, who then referred the issue to the Justice Department. He also said that the correspondence between Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jung Il was of particular concern.

During the hearing, Stefanik, a member of the Intelligence Committee, pressed Bosanko, asking if he had ever referred a previous president to the inspector general, to which he responded, “No.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/07/exclusive-rep-elise-stefanik-baseless-national-archives-referral-led-witch-hunt-against-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Maybe a previous President never had superglue on the tips of his sticky fingers, like Tangerine Mussoulini.

I'm sure the Clintons took everything, including the moldy shower curtains.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

Maybe a previous President never had superglue on the tips of his sticky fingers, like Tangerine Mussoulini.

I'm sure the Clintons took everything, including the moldy shower curtains.

I recall reading somewhere that when the Clinton staff left, they did a lot of childish things, like taking individual keys off the computer keyboards.