Author Topic: Nolte: Donald Trump Breaks CNN — CEO Chris Licht Is Out  (Read 293 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: Donald Trump Breaks CNN — CEO Chris Licht Is Out
« on: June 07, 2023, 01:50:09 pm »
Nolte: Donald Trump Breaks CNN — CEO Chris Licht Is Out

John Nolte 7 Jun 2023
The embattled, confused, and doomed far-left CNN is about to lose another CEO. According to numerous reports, after just a little over a year at the dying network, Chris Licht is out toast, dunnzo.

Lol.

Trump broke CNN.

The walls really started closing in on Licht after former President Trump’s CNN town hall triumph last month. Because Trump was allowed to state his beliefs and come off as charming and in command, the Woke Nazis in the media, including at CNNLOL freaked out.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2023/06/07/nolte-donald-trump-breaks-cnn-ceo-chris-licht-is-out/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Re: Nolte: Donald Trump Breaks CNN — CEO Chris Licht Is Out
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2023, 01:53:55 pm »
The knives really came out for him after the Trump fiasco.  And he thought to the end that Zaslav had his back.  Guess not.

Zaslav appointed a four-person leadership team to lead the network in the interim.

Management by committee never ends well.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2023, 02:02:09 pm »
I read somewhere Elon wants to buy either CNN or Fox. Now may be the time.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2023, 02:03:55 pm »
I read somewhere Elon wants to buy either CNN or Fox. Now may be the time.

No shit! That would be awesome, but Elon is like spending billions on his crusade. I guess he doesn't give a shit?