Author Topic: Hunter Biden faces possible jail time in Arkansas child support battle  (Read 360 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden faces possible jail time in Arkansas child support battle
by Jerry Dunleavy, Justice Department Reporter |
June 06, 2023 12:30 PM

An Arkansas judge has ordered Hunter Biden to appear in court in person in July to face possible contempt proceedings and even potential jail time for allegedly concealing his finances in the child support battle against the mother of one of his children.

Judge Holly Lodge Meyer, who is handling Hunter Biden’s child support case in Arkansas, issued an order Monday saying President Joe Biden’s son must appear on July 10 at the Independence County Courthouse in Batesville to explain “why he should not be held in contempt” after lawyers for Lunden Alexis Roberts, the mother of Hunter Biden’s child, argued that Hunter Biden was ignoring the judge’s May order to hand over information on his finances.

The judge said the lawyers for Roberts were seeking, and she would herself consider, “punishment or sanctions” against Hunter Biden, including “incarceration for civil contempt until such time as the defendant fully answers discovery for a period of up to six months" and "incarceration for criminal contempt for a period of up to six months."

Meyer added that Hunter Biden “is hereby given notice that his ‘ability to pay’ is or may become a critical issue in the contempt proceeding” and that the president’s son “will have an opportunity at the hearing to respond to statements and questions about his financial status.” The judge added that Hunter Biden “is subject to an express finding by the court that he has the ability to pay.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/justice/hunter-biden-arkansas-court-contempt-child-support-battle
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

I'd love to see it, but doubtful that Brandon's son will see any jail time.  Just not going to happen.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Works for me. I used to file criminal charges against absent parents who had no interest in paying child support. It usually inspired them to find the cash.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline berdie

Works for me. I used to file criminal charges against absent parents who had no interest in paying child support. It usually inspired them to find the cash.

That's the way it works in most states. Don't know about Ark.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Back in the day, I had custody of my Son and my Ex thought Mothers don't have to pay child support.  I had her put in jail several times for not paying. I expect Hunter to stay out of jail because he can bring enough cash to be able to pay the Purge to settle up what he owes.

If he gets cute, however, the Judge would be happy to have him as a guest.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I wouldn't believe it if I were there to witness it in person.

It's just NOT going to happen,and the reason is if it does,the children of ALL the other politicians will have to face the music just like Hunter.

It ain't just Biden or the DNC,it's ALL of the career politicians that have children.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!