Author Topic: Trump lashes out after lawyers meet with DOJ  (Read 366 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump lashes out after lawyers meet with DOJ
« on: June 06, 2023, 07:28:54 pm »
 Trump lashes out after lawyers meet with DOJ
by Brett Samuels - 06/06/23 10:19 AM ET

Former President Trump unleashed a torrent of angry social media posts Tuesday about the investigations into his conduct, the day after his lawyers met with Justice Department (DOJ) officials.

Trump posted several times on Truth Social, levying claims that he is being politically targeted and offering up misleading comparisons between his own case and President Biden’s when it comes to handling classified material.

“The Marxists and Fascists in the DOJ & FBI are going after me at a level and speed never seen before in our Country, and I did nothing wrong,” he wrote in one post. “Joe Biden kept (keeps) thousand of documents, in many locations, some illegally taken from skiffs while he was a Senator, a big portion of which were classified. He didn’t want to give them back, and still doesn’t. Nothing happens to him, with same reasonable prosecutor who correctly exonerated Mike Pence. I have a much different prosecutor, a Trump hater!”

Jack Smith, a DOJ special counsel, is investigating Trump’s handling of classified materials after dozens of sensitive documents were found at his Mar-a-Lago estate last summer. Those documents were found in an FBI raid that came after Trump refused to turn the documents over to the National Archives.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4036546-trump-lashes-out-after-lawyers-meet-with-doj/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34