Author Topic: GOP Rep Accuses Dem Rep Of ‘Aiding And Abetting’ Illegal Immigrant Rapist By Supporting ‘Amnesty’  (Read 145 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
GOP Rep Accuses Dem Rep Of ‘Aiding And Abetting’ Illegal Immigrant Rapist By Supporting ‘Amnesty’

JENNIE TAER
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
June 06, 2023
1:50 PM ET
FONT SIZE:

Republican Pennsylvania Rep. Scott Perry accused Democratic Florida Rep. Jared Moskowitz of “aiding and abetting” an illegal immigrant rapist that targeted a constituent by supporting “amnesty” for those who cross the U.S. borders illegally, during a House Subcommittee on National Security, the Border and Foreign Affairs hearing on Tuesday.

The subcommittee hearing, which was titled “Help Wanted: Law Enforcement Staffing Challenges at the Border, focused on Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Inspector General Joseph Cuffari’s findings about tanking morale among agency personnel stationed along the southern border. During the hearing, Moskowitz raised concerns about a case of rape committed by an illegal immigrant against one of his constituents. (RELATED: EXCLUSIVE: Romanians Who Entered The US Illegally Are Suspected Of Committing Crimes Across The Country)

“I have folks back home who were raped by their nanny. She spent 20 years in jail in Florida, and all the family wanted to know is that when she was released, what was going to happen. That’s it. She was a victim, she had a right to know and I had even on her behalf made connections with Homeland[DHS] on this issue,” Moskowitz said.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/06/06/gop-rep-accuses-dem-rep-of-aiding-and-abetting-illegal-immigrant-rapist-by-supporting-amnesty/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson