Author Topic: Biden Dials Up More ‘Concierge’ Services for Migrants  (Read 145 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Dials Up More ‘Concierge’ Services for Migrants
« on: June 06, 2023, 05:54:32 pm »
Biden Dials Up More ‘Concierge’ Services for Migrants
June 05, 2023

The Biden administration is dramatically expanding the processing of asylum seekers along the U.S.-Mexico border by admitting nearly 40,000 migrants each month, doubling the current rate.

From strictly a bookkeeping perspective, it’s a win-win for the White House. The president gets more aliens into the country and the unprecedented increase doesn’t count as border-busting migrant “encounters” because they are entering through the CBP One mobile app at designated ports of entry.

What’s more, migrants can still get in without the app by attesting that “language barriers, illiteracy or technical issues” prevented them from accessing CBP One.

All nice and “legal,” except it’s not. It is all part of a massive and illegal abuse of humanitarian parole authority on the part of this administration. The goal is to move as many illegal migrant encounters off the Border Patrol’s books and shift them to the Office of Field Operations, which is tasked with processing and admitting migrants who use the CBP One app.

https://www.fairus.org/blog/2023/06/05/biden-dials-more-concierge-services-migrants
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online libertybele

Re: Biden Dials Up More ‘Concierge’ Services for Migrants
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2023, 06:01:12 pm »
One step closer to amnesty???
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.