Author Topic: Families are flooding US border following Title 42’s end — because Biden’s rules don’t apply to them  (Read 133 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Families are flooding US border following Title 42’s end — because Biden’s rules don’t apply to them
By Todd Bensman
June 4, 2023 11:18pm  Updated

PIEDRAS NEGRAS, Mexico — “Mission Accomplished” is how President Biden, his top deputies and media lackeys are characterizing the “tough” new border management plan that on May 12 replaced the pandemic-control Title-42 rapid expulsion measure.

Administration officials boasted — and legacy media trilled — that, thanks to tough-as-nails sanctions they’d apply to all illegal crossers, a massive, expected border surge never materialized and crossings plunged.

But like President George W. Bush’s infamous May 2003 “Mission Accomplished” speech about the Iraq invasion, Biden’s border success claim is proving premature.

Parents in Mexico have discovered that administration threats of “expedited removals” for illegal crossings, five-year bans on legal reentry and prosecution do not apply to them.

Nothing does.

https://nypost.com/2023/06/04/families-are-flooding-us-border-following-title-42s-end-because-bidens-rules-dont-apply-to-them/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson