Author Topic: Solar Farms Found to Have Hidden Side Effects  (Read 393 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Solar Farms Found to Have Hidden Side Effects
« on: June 06, 2023, 11:37:34 am »
Solar Farms Found to Have Hidden Side Effects
Solar Farms Found To Have Hidden Side Effects

(RightWing.org) – There’s nothing inherently wrong with green energy sources, in principle. However, like with all emerging technologies, proper studies must precede their widespread use. For instance, using ethanol as a renewable fuel source initially seemed like a good idea until researchers discovered that producing it used more energy resources than it saved. As it turns out, solar farms may suffer the same fate due to their recently revealed side effects.

On May 30, The Epoch Times published an article discussing the adverse side effects accompanying the use of solar farms, massive expanses of solar panels used to convert the sun’s rays into electricity using photovoltaic cells.

California currently operates nearly 800 solar power plants that produce roughly 17% of the Golden State’s electricity. San Jose State University environmental studies professor Dr. Dustin Mulvaney, Ph.D., discussed his mounting concerns about their use. He explained that the widespread use of solar farms could deplete underground water supplies by heating the surface area.

https://www.rightwing.org/solar-farms-found-to-have-hidden-side-effects/?utm_source=bdall&utm_placement=RWnewsletter&utm_medium=email
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Solar Farms Found to Have Hidden Side Effects
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2023, 05:43:01 pm »
This is why attempts to build these monstrosities in the Sahara Desert were abandoned.  It was cooking the floor of the desert, killing what little life there is there.  This has been known for years, but California poo-pooed the reports and kept building them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2023, 06:04:59 pm »
CA is just a complete disaster. They already have issues with their water supplies. Obviously the solar farms are only adding to that problem.

If ILLEGALS aren't going to be turned around and sent back, CA if a perfect place for them.  Let Newsom figure it all out.  :laugh:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2023, 01:55:39 pm »
CA is just a complete disaster. They already have issues with their water supplies. Obviously the solar farms are only adding to that problem.

If ILLEGALS aren't going to be turned around and sent back, CA if a perfect place for them.  Let Newsom figure it all out.  :laugh:
My only concern is that somehow the errors of CA will be imposed on the rest of the States from the Federal Level.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2023, 01:56:48 pm »
My only concern is that somehow the errors of CA will be imposed on the rest of the States from the Federal Level.

Yup.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2023, 10:32:58 pm »
Smokin' Joe:
"My only concern is that somehow the errors of CA will be imposed on the rest of the States from the Federal Level."

Kamaji replies:
"Yup"

Fishrrman:
Once again...
Is it time yet for that new "Heartland Continental Congress" ??