Author Topic: SHOCKING MOMENT: Ted Cruz Goes Nuclear On 'So Amazingly Unqualified' Biden Judicial Nominees  (Read 585 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Forbes Breaking News May 29, 2023

At a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing earlier this month, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) brazenly attacked several of President Biden's nominees, calling them "unqualified" for the judicial positions they were being pushed for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QenXdqZRqsw

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Even moreso, slick willy, Obama, Biden!  Odd, who they were well hidden, before they became President.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline christian

Even moreso, slick willy, Obama, Biden, well hidden from us until after their elections.  Manchurian type candidates?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Even moreso, slick willy, Obama, Biden!  Odd, who they were well hidden, before they became President.

@christian

Bubba Bill is without doubt a world-class evil bastard,but the  one thing he isn't is stupid.

The other two are dumber than dried snot.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Thank you Mr. Cruz!

Offline christian

Sneaky Pete.

It amazes me how the democrats can play the voters are dumber than a box of rocks, pulling out unknowns nearly every election, with their sinister background histories over and over again and the voters don't mind making the same mistakes endlessly.  Dumbing down of school children is far more effective than i could have believed.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Amazing how they have been brainwashed into contempt for family and nation! and respect those that dig their graves currently.