Author Topic: Surprise: Hurricane Activity Reconstructions Show Greater Storm Frequency When Globe Was Cold  (Read 166 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Surprise: Hurricane Activity Reconstructions Show Greater Storm Frequency When Globe Was Cold
14 seconds ago Guest Blogger No Comments
By P Gosselin

Climate science gets violently shaken up! Sediment core analyses show hurricanes were more frequent when the globe was cool, during the Little Ice Age.

Germany’s “klimanachtrichten” (climate news) here reports on surprise findings concerning hurricanes frequency. It turns out hurricanes were more frequent during the Little Ice Age, when global temperatures were a degree colder, than they are today.

This finding contradicts the climate science claim that global warming cooks up more hurricanes.

The data show the opposite to be true.

The active Little Ice Age

Despite all the drama and hysteria we hear from the media every time a hurricane makes landfall, hurricane activity reconstructions using sediment cores show that hurricanes were indeed more frequent during the Little Ice Age and that their activity follows decadal cycles – as reported by The Conversation, November, 2022:

Image cropped at klimanachrichten.de here.

Hurricanes were more frequent during the Little Ice Age than they have been over the past 100 years:

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2023/06/05/surprise-hurricane-activity-reconstructions-show-greater-storm-frequency-when-globe-was-cold/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Climate science gets violently shaken up! 

This should read POLITICAL science.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson