Author Topic: World To End In Nineteen Days  (Read 548 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
World To End In Nineteen Days
« on: June 04, 2023, 02:06:02 pm »
World To End In Nineteen Days
Posted on June 2, 2023 by tonyheller
On June 21, 2018 United Nations spokesperson Greta Thunberg said “climate change will wipe out all of humanity unless we stop using fossil fuels over the next five years.”

https://realclimatescience.com/2023/06/world-to-end-in-nineteen-days/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: World To End In Nineteen Days
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2023, 02:07:57 pm »
Maybe she and her followers could do a Jim Jones and get ahead of the pack by killing themselves before the apocalypse.   ***suicide***
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2023, 02:53:34 pm »
No, not another End of the World ... 1979, Hale-Bop Comet, The Rapture, and now this.

Media-declared "experts" perturb me because they are not held to account for all their previous wrong "predictions" or "forecasts".

If the "experts" were professional gamblers, their bookies and their loan sharks would have broken their limbs many times over.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2023, 03:06:47 pm »
R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2023, 03:45:18 pm »
Maybe she and her followers could do a Jim Jones and get ahead of the pack by killing themselves before the apocalypse.   ***suicide***

Kinda brings out the Kevorkian in me.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2023, 03:54:07 pm »
Kinda brings out the Kevorkian in me.

Mentioning Kevorkian -- I used to work next door to an attorney that represented Kevorkian.  I briefly met the guy; nice fellow actually.

He of course was into assisted suicide.  I've talked to several people regarding the matter claiming people who are too sick to do anything but lay in bed or are just existing and in extreme pain -- they are for assisted suicide.

It then becomes a religious matter.  Suicide is murdering oneself?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2023, 03:55:32 pm »
R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

Indeed -- IMHO this IS the end of the World as We Know It.  So much change, sinfulness and hopelessness. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2023, 04:18:40 pm »
I've lost track of the number of bombastic STUPID "predictions" Al Gore has made which ALL of them turned out to be comically WRONG!
It is like a weatherman who is incorrect 100% of the time but still keeps his job for decade after decade. And fools still believe him.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2023, 09:25:08 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2023, 04:46:15 pm »

Wouldn't that be nice.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2023, 05:56:07 pm »

THAT'S NINETEEN DAYS PEON SERFS!!!! NOW DRINK THE KOOLAIDE TO SAVE THE PLANET!!!
The Republic is lost.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2023, 06:53:30 pm »
Mr. M's birthday is the 28th. Does this mean I don't need to bake the cake?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2023, 07:56:28 pm »
Mr. M's birthday is the 28th. Does this mean I don't need to bake the cake?
Heck, no, you don't get off that easy  :laugh: -- cake is always needed!!!