Author Topic: Germany Mean Temperature Trend For The Month Of May Sees No Rise Since 1986  (Read 183 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Germany Mean Temperature Trend For The Month Of May Sees No Rise Since 1986
By P Gosselin on 3. June 2023

Share this...
Germany’s DWD national weather service has released the preliminary figures for Germany’s mean temperature and precipitation for May, 2023. The month was normal in terms of temperature using the 1991-2020 climate mean and drier than normal.

May has shown no warming trend for almost four decades
By Stefan Kämpfe, EIKE

Those who hoped for compensation after the cool April only got their money’s worth at times in May 2023 – at times it was summery warm, but for the most part, very cool days prevailed.

A cool start to the month was followed by a cool period, and in the last third of the month the “Little Ice Saints” made themselves felt with cold nights despite plenty of sunshine. Unfortunately, the dreaded spring and early summer drought reappeared, especially in northeastern Germany, which reduced crop prospects, albeit much less severely than in 2022.

The 2023 May was therefore not entirely satisfactory – but in the long term neither May temperatures nor precipitation showed any worrying trends.

https://notrickszone.com/2023/06/03/germany-mean-temperature-trend-for-the-month-of-may-sees-no-rise-since-1986/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson