Author Topic: Watch: Morano on Fox News on climate flight bans: ‘You will go nowhere & be happy’ – ‘Flying is goin  (Read 339 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Watch: Morano on Fox News on climate flight bans: ‘You will go nowhere & be happy’ – ‘Flying is going to be a venue only for the rich’ & they are ‘intentionally creating car shortages’ – ’15-minute cities’ like E. Germany

Fox News Channel - Fox News Tonight - w/ Joey Jones  - Broadcast June 1, 2023

Morano: "You will go nowhere and be happy. This is happening all over the world. Bloomberg News did an article about how cheap airline travel is basically a thing of the past because of 'climate compliance' laws. So this is happening globally. We haven’t banned flights yet in the United States, but we can certainly see airline prices going up. Flying is going to be a venue only for the rich. Private jets are not going to face these restrictions. ...

In this Net Zero world which we have signed onto, the United States is fully participating -- we have 15-minute cities being experimented in Europe. It's kind of like the old East Germany, if you leave your sector, you have to pay your fine and can only leave 95 times a year if you leave your little 15-minute area.

You have activists, those people you see defacing art, blocking traffic, they’re calling for a national 'climate emergency'. Guess what happens in a national 'climate emergency'? These activists claim you can only fly when it’s 'morally justifiable'. So if you want to go to Florida for a beach trip, that is not happening, but if you have to go for a funeral, maybe. ...

The Biden Administration is intentionally creating car shortages by mandating electric cars. We’re going to face a situation where they’re trying to force us into mass transit by raising the cost of cars. There’s no way they can meet the utopian vision, but they can restrict our movement."

https://www.climatedepot.com/2023/06/02/watch-morano-on-fox-news-on-climate-flight-bans-you-will-go-nowhere-be-happy-flying-is-going-to-be-a-venue-only-for-the-rich-as-they-intentionally-creating-car-shortages-15-minut/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

In a Net Zero world, life ceases to exist.

Living organisms consume resources and expel waste.

The Earth's population has only been able to grow because of advances in technology, especially chemical ferilizers.

The Net Zero whack-jobs want to depopulate the world by inducing mass starvation.  They, of course, will have the wealth and power to divert sufficient food supply to continue their opulent lifestyles.

When Oligarchs start mass planning for the rest of society, wealth and power have become over centralized.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2023, 05:41:51 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
In a Net Zero world, life ceases to exist.

Living organisms consume resources and expel waste.

The Earth's population has only been able to grow because of advances in technology, especially chemical ferilizers.

The Net Zero whack-jobs want to depopulate the world by inducing mass starvation.  They, of course, will have the wealth and power to divert sufficient food supply to continue their opulent lifestyles.

When Oligrachs start mass planning for the rest of society, wealth and power have become over centralized.

Who knew resistance and revolution would be growing a garden?
The Republic is lost.

Online DB

This is what happens when hippies have power...

Offline roamer_1

Who knew resistance and revolution would be growing a garden?

In the end, it always is.  happy77

That is the very essence of, and reason for, rugged individualism...  happy77