Author Topic: GOP Sen. Marshall: Report U.S. Gave over $1 Billion to Chinese, Russian Entities Is ‘Tip of the Iceb  (Read 175 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP Sen. Marshall: Report U.S. Gave over $1 Billion to Chinese, Russian Entities Is ‘Tip of the Iceberg’

Ian Hanchett 3 Jun 2023

On Friday’s broadcast of the Fox Business Network’s “Maria Bartiromo’s Wall Street,” Sen. Roger Marshall (R-KS) reacted to a report by Sen. Joni Ernst (R-IA) and Open the Books that the U.S. government has given at least $870 million in U.S. grants and contracts to Russian entities and $490 million to Chinese entities since 2017 — an amount that exceeds the at least $48 million the Government Accountability Office estimated has gone to China from 2017-2021 by stating the findings by Ernst and Open the Books are “the tip of the iceberg” of money going to U.S. adversaries.

Marshall stated, [relevant remarks begin around 4:00] “This is the tip of the iceberg once again. We’ve been trying to follow the money. … The ultimate sin is funding the Wuhan Institute of Virology. This is — first of all, they used EcoHealth, which is out of compliance with other grants. This is where the COVID-19, the SARS-CoV-2 virus was made and most likely leaked as well — accidentally leaked, I’ll add. So, we’re throwing money at people that basically killed over a million Americans and we’re doing more research, paying for more research on bat viruses in less-than-safe places, you can’t make this up, Maria.”

The report notes that the findings probably don’t “reflect the total amount because federal agencies do not follow the trail of tax dollars to their final destination.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/06/03/gop-sen-marshall-report-u-s-gave-over-1-billion-to-chinese-russian-entities-is-tip-of-the-iceberg/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The 'Big Guy' should be sitting pretty fat about now...

And between the timing, the hype, and travel restrictions within Chin, but not going out...

I'm not so sure there was any accident.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Remember, when democrats get caught doing it, blame Republicans!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline DB

The evidence points to UNC in North Carolina as the place where SARS-CoV-2 was initially created.