Author Topic: 'It's worse than Afghanistan or Iraq': Immigrant San Francisco store owner says crime-ridden Dem-led  (Read 759 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

'It's worse than Afghanistan or Iraq': Immigrant San Francisco store owner says crime-ridden Dem-led city's politicians 'need to get a grip' after gang of thieves smashed his tobacco shop windows and made off with $100,000 in goods and cash

The store's owner slammed the Dem-run city's officials for failing to control its out-of-control crime wave

Zaid, an Afghani immigrant, said San Franciso is as bad as he has ever seen it in three decades and urged lawmakers to 'get a grip'

It comes as officials attempted to paint over its crime problems with a $6 million marketing campaign to lure people back to the city

By WILL POTTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 15:34 EDT, 2 June 2023 | UPDATED: 17:20 EDT, 2 June 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12153491/San-Francisco-store-owner-slams-Dem-citys-politicians-gang-thieves-100-000.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

It's a shame what's happening to our country.  San Francisco has been a cesspool for awhile but it sounds like it's getting worse.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

This must be how SF is planning to take a bite out of crime.

Source: twitter @troonytoons
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

This must be how SF is planning to take a bite out of crime.

Source: twitter @troonytoons

:facepalm2:

Offline MOD3

Moved to California category.

Offline PeteS in CA

It's a shame what's happening to our country.  San Francisco has been a cesspool for awhile but it sounds like it's getting worse.

My younger daughter took BART yesterday into SF to meet up with a friend she met in China who now works on the US East Coast and is vacationing. I advised her, in all seriousness, to keep aware of things and people around her, both on BART and in SF. Their visit went well, as they stayed along the Embarcadero and went to the Fisherman's wharf and Pier 38 areas. 8 or 10 years ago I wouldn't have given that advice (and didn't in 2014). Between violence increasing generally and her friend being Chinese, I decided I should so advise her. As it turned out, they had a good visit, though the friend didn't like SF's chilly weather.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.