Author Topic: Biden to deliver Oval Office speech about bipartisan debt ceiling deal  (Read 716 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden to deliver Oval Office speech about bipartisan debt ceiling deal
The president is expected to sign the legislation.

June 2, 2023, 9:43 AM CDT
By Katherine Doyle

WASHINGTON — President Biden will address the nation from the Oval Office on Friday after Congress voted to cut spending and extend the debt ceiling for two years.

Biden's speech will be at 7 p.m. ET.

The Bipartisan Budget Agreement passed by a final vote of 63-36 in the Senate on Thursday night, sending the bill to the president’s desk.

“Senators from both parties voted to protect the hard-earned economic progress we have made and prevent a first-ever default by the United States,” Biden said in a statement overnight. He is expected to sign the legislation.

Its companion bill in the Republican-led House, the Fiscal Responsibility Act, passed by a final vote of 314-117 one day earlier.

more
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/watch-biden-debt-ceiling-latest-speech-rcna87407
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Oh Joy!  Brandon speaks on how this 'bipartisan' deal is destroying our Republic.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Bet his address is more Memorex than live, I doubt after his last mumbling bumbling address at the graduation they are having him do many takes on tape so that they can have him sound somewhat coherent...kinda sorta.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Durn it! I was going to watch "Jeopardy", and got ol' joe instead !!
(turned that off REALLY quick!)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gunther Eagleman™
@GuntherEagleman
·
30m
·
Biden is addressing the nation right now laughing at @SpeakerMcCarthy
 and the some GOP members of congress for passing his debt ceiling bill. 

RINO McCarthy got played.
Support the USO

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline libertybele

Gunther Eagleman™
@GuntherEagleman
·
30m
·
Biden is addressing the nation right now laughing at @SpeakerMcCarthy
 and the some GOP members of congress for passing his debt ceiling bill. 

RINO McCarthy got played.

Nah, McCarthy didn't get played ... McCarthy played those who handed him the Speakership!  He should lose his seat.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
His typical squinting eyes, slow meandering speech, couldn't take more than a couple of minutes of it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

His typical squinting eyes, slow meandering speech, couldn't take more than a couple of minutes of it.

I didn't watch it, I knew his lies would just irritate me.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Tells Americans He Wants To Raise Revenue, Which Means Tax Hikes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au2dykq4QuE&ab_channel=GOPWarRoom
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

Biden Tells Americans He Wants To Raise Revenue, Which Means Tax Hikes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au2dykq4QuE&ab_channel=GOPWarRoom

Tax hikes, rising prices and inflation.  We're already in a recession and I think a depression is just around the corner.

Offline goatprairie

The wife and I have discovered that Biden sounds great when the tv is on mute.  :whistle:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The wife and I have discovered that Biden sounds great when the tv is on mute.  :whistle:

:beer: :patriot:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

RNC Research
@RNCResearch

13h
Biden: "No one — I promise — no one making less than $400,000/year will pay a penny more in federal taxes."

That's another lie. Biden has *already* raised the tax burden on Americans making as little as $20,000/year.
--------------
RNC Research
@RNCResearch
13h
Biden claims he cut the deficit by "$1.7 trillion" in his first two years.

He's lying. Per Moody’s Analytics: "The actions of the [Biden] administration and Congress have undoubtedly resulted in HIGHER deficits — not smaller ones."
I guess the only surprise from Biden's little talk was that he didn't also mention his son killed in Iraq.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Biden bamboozled TV networks into airing a purely political speech
By Post Editorial Board   
June 2, 2023 10:14pm

When a president decides to make an address from the Oval Office, you expect a certain significance.

A declaration of war. An emotional address about a national tragedy.

Press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre nodded to that tradition, saying President Biden decided to make his first major address from there Friday night “because of the gravity of the situation.”

Except there was nothing of substance or seriousness about BIden’s remarks. It was a purely political stunt that insulted the American people’s intelligence.

“We averted an economic crisis – an economic collapse,” Biden bragged.

Did we? ... NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org