Author Topic: Fairy DRAG-mother: Cross-dressing man selling dresses to girls in Disneyland, the WOKEST place on Ea  (Read 175 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Fairy DRAG-mother: Cross-dressing man selling dresses to girls in Disneyland, the WOKEST place on Earth
Friday, June 02, 2023 by: Belle Carter

(Natural News) The Walt Disney Company is under fire once more after footage of a “creepy” cross-dressing man selling dresses to little girls at a store in the Disneyland theme park went viral.

The mustached cast member who went by the name “Nick” introduced himself as the “fairy godmother’s apprentice.” He offered to show young girls around the California theme park’s Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and “make their selections for the day” while wearing a blue and purple dress.

The boutique is named after the Fairy Godmother’s song in the 1950 animated movie “Cinderella.” Children aged three to 12 can visit the boutique to get “magical makeovers for royalty-in-training.”

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-06-02-cross-dressing-man-selling-dresses-woke-disneyland.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
No kids were frightened by this freak? I find that hard to believe.

Offline berdie

No kids were frightened by this freak? I find that hard to believe.

I think our kids are so exposed to this insanity that they don't even blink an eye. Which is the goal.

True confession...I will be 70 this year. I didn't even know what a transgender/cross dresser was until I was well into my 20s. On the other hand...while watching the Turkey Day Parade several years ago with my step niece...she saw some Broadway exhibit and immediately said "Those are trannies." She was only 8 or 9. :crying: